Chapter 28

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to aenkr28

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

 

They both didn’t know where to start, Jaejoong stayed so still as he watched Junsu holding the baby. Jaejoong realized he had to start. “You were pregnant…”

 

“Jaejoong Hyung…”

 

“How old is he..?” Jaejoong asked. Looking at the little cutie.

 

“6 and a half months,” Junsu told him.

 

“So you were pregnant before you disappear… Why Junsu? Why didn’t you tell me? I could have done something.” Jaejoong turned his back to them, “I said I would get angry… but...”

 

“I know hyung…. I’m sorry I wanted to protect you.”

 

“Protect me… you should have come to me!” Jaejoong shouted. “Did family not mean anything to you? Did you forget you and I only had each other?” Jaejoong tried to dry the tears. “When you didn’t come home, I freaked out! I went to the police, I search everywhere, I even went to Seulgi's place. Three weeks you have been missing, was it because I was busy with work?”

 

“Jaejoong ah…”

 

“Was it that?” Jaejoong never let Junsu speak, “You know I was busy with an order, but it didn’t mean I didn’t have time to listen to you… You know how much I blamed myself on your disappearances?” Jaejoong’s ranted out his frustration, until he felt Junsu's hand in his shoulder. Jaejoong turned and hugged him, and cried. “You should have come to me… I could have helped.”

 

“Jae Hyung… I am sorry it’s all my fault… I wanted to tell you but…” he stopped. “I didn’t know what I had gotten myself into at first, by the time I did it was already too late. You couldn’t have done something even if you tried… she would have kill you right in front of me… telling me my allegiance lied with her. My head was so fuzzy back then until. Chunnie came.”

 

Jaejoong pulled away listening… the little one was giggling as he reached his little hands out to Jaejoong. Jaejoong didn’t know if Junsu trusted him enough to hold him.

 

“Tell me everything… I need to know everything about what happened.” Jaejoong brushed the side of the baby's face.

 

“I don’t even known where to begin,” he said. “Everything just went out of control.”

 

“Did you know what Seulgi was?” Jaejoong asked not looking at Junsu in the eye.

 

“You know don’t you?” Jaejoong took a sideward glance before nodding.

 

“After spending time with one… I know.” Jaejoong took the moment to sit down.

 

“You know from what Chunnie said… I didn’t think his brother would ever approve of our relationship. Let alone I’m quite shock he was the one that brought you here…”

 

“Yunho… How should I put it… quit changing the subject, we're talking about you,” Jaejoong told him.

 

“There's not a lot to say… when I met Chunnie… he showed me things I never seen. He told me what Seulgi was and told me he needed to get me away from her before it was too late…” He took a breath… “But it was already too late I was already in too deep—”

 

“Yeah I know… You were one of her favourite.”

 

“You heard…” Junsu look at the baby.

 

“I’ve heard a lot,” Jaejoong told him, “I even got myself into a vampire's car without a second thought… not that I knew what he was at the time, all I thought about was finding you making sure you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter