Chapter 42

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________________________

Chapter 42

 

 

After Yunho had brought Jaejoong home, he carried him up to their bedroom and lay him on the bed, it was the only room in the house that wasn’t a mess. He had call Heechul right away because he didn’t know what to do. He probably should have taken Jaejoong to the hospital emergency room… but he wanted to spend as much time with Jaejoong as he could.

 

He had made up his mind. After 4 hours of waiting outside the room, he was going to have to take Changmin away and train him… but it hurts him more knowing he was going to have to leave Jaejoong, the love of his life in this condition again. As Heechul walked out from the room, Yunho scrambled to his feet.

“How is he?” Yunh asked.

 

“Weak, very weak from what I can see…” Heechul told him as he glared at Yunho, “Why didn’t you tell me how close Changmin was to getting his teeth? I told you a number of timed to contact me, you knew how dangerous it could be, especially with a human under the same roof.

 

“I thought I still had a bit more time…” Yunho told him… “I thought I could handle it if it did happen, besides you already have to take care of two.”

 

“Yunho how could you have been so stupid? I’ve have centuries of experience dealing with this, the only experience you have was Yoochun… and he was nowhere near as dangerous as they can get… Even Yoochun called me when Key’s teeth came in.” He could hear the frustration in Heechul voice. “Where is Changmin?”

 

Yunho looked down the hall, “He’s in his room, packing up his stuffs.”

 

“I rather you told him….”

 

“how can I.... i;ve only told him a little...... I can't tell him everything, how can I?” Yunho answered. “Jaejoong would hate me if I did.”

 

“So what are we going to do about him?” Heechul gazed at the closed door to Jaejoong and Yunho bedroom. “I’ve splinted up his wristed, it was badly broken.”

 

“ I don't now.... Hey Heechul are you in contact with Junsu and Yoochun still?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Can I have their number?”

 

“What are you going to do?” Heechul gave him his phone.

 

“See if I can get Junsu to come back, I have to leave with Changmin tonight, it's for Jaejoong own good we leave and the elarier the better.”

 

“You know I’ll stay with Jaejoong for the moment.”

 

“Hmmm,  but you and i both know Changmin can't stay here. And i can't leave him on his own... beside Jaejoong would want it this way." he sighed. and witl me gone.... Jaejoong going to need someone... Junsu  he’s going to need Junsu when he wakes up when he notice we’re gone,” Heechul looked sadden. “If only there was something else we could do. You should sit with him.”

 

“I will, I’m just going to make this quick call.” Heechul nodded and made his way back into the room and sat beside J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter