Chapter 10

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 10

 

Yunho’s throat burned with thirst, he could hardly keep from swearing aloud as he flung the door shut and stormed away from the room making his way to the stairs, he had no patience to wait of the elevator. The minute he was outside, he made his way to the alley way and slammed his fist into the wall with anger…. He couldn’t think of what possessed Jaejoong to make have the thought him, had he want to drink so badly? Touching him while he was sleeping was a stupid move in his part, sleeping was the only time he had his defence to control himself down. Of course he was awake when Jaejoong touched his pressure point on his neck, but he tried to oblivious to what had happened, but the touch had left Yunho struggling for control.

 

Yunho emerging into the alleyway, Yunho watch the still bright early-evening sun; it still wouldn’t set until for another hour. He retreated back into the shadowed, he needed to feed before he return back to the room and face the careless Jaejoong attraction. He blinked in confusion at his own inner thoughts. He was thinking like a mortal, blaming his prey on his desire to feed. Jaejoong couldn’t possibly guess what fate he had allured. It was his own problem to keep as much of a distance from him. He didn’t understand why he craved his blood so much. After feeding on him the night before, he shouldn’t have felt the need to feed again until 24 hours had pass, but he found himself craving him.

 

There were many reasons why he had to resist the temptation to drink from him again. Emotional attachment would damage their ability to work together, distracting them from their goal, as well as over feeding from him would make Yunho addicted to Jaejoong's blood just like Yoochun had with Junsu, over drinking would make Jaejoong weak. As his blood would take a few days to replenish. He was now starting to understand why Seugli took many followers to drink from, as she would never have to resort to drinking from the same one over and over again.

 

Not to mention, a passionate interlude with Jaejoong would only hurt him emotionally, even if not physically. He respected his courage, no matter how foolish it was in his eyes. He hated to admit it, but he did have a liking of him on some level. If he thought about it his brother also had the same liking toward his cousin, he felt maybe this attraction ran in the family.

 

He survey the people walking by from the shadows hoping to lure on one of the young woman over to them. By the time a target came his way, he was losing his control; the sun was also not helping. A girl in her twenties walked towards him, this was his moment, Yunho stepped in front of her.

 

“Miss, I think you dropped this?” Yunho captured her eyes as she turned to face him. He held her gaze just over a second before he whispered in an allure. “You aren’t in a hurry are you? I was wondering if you would like to join me for a drink,” the girl nodded in a daze as Yunho lead her into the shadows. He focused on his prey. He tucked the girl’s hair away from her neck and caressed her shoulders as he made his move. Unlike Jaejoong, he has no attention of intimacy. He wanted to slap himself to snared at himself, “Stop thinking about him!”

 

He pieced her tender flesh with his teeth, and tasted the salty sweet trickle of blood entering him mouth. He counted heartbeat so he wouldn’t lose his track of time. After a short while he pulled back and apply pressure to the spot he drank and told her, “Go home and rest… and eat something with a lot of iron in it. You will never remember meeting me.” The girl twisted away from his finger on and snugged again him muttering.

 

“Don’t want to go.”

 

“Yes you do…” he spoke firmly, he wiped away the tread of blood flowing from the spot. “You need to go home and rest, a sleep in a world of pleasant dreams, until you wake up, you will forget everything about meeting me.” He reminded her again. “Go now.”

She finally left, he sighed, he hand enjoyed the few minutes of pleasure, but not that it was over… he realized his thirst wasn’t clenche., He began to think of drinking from Jaejoong again, but he knew he couldn’t. He made his way back to the room only when he stood in front of the door he realised the stain of blood on his T-shirt from where the girl had hugged him. He wouldn’t know how to explain it, when he listen from the sound of Jaejoong breathing, but all he hear was the sound of sobbing coming from the room. ‘Damn it,” He shouted in his head, “what’s wrong now?” He doubted Jaejoong tear were away way related to the grief of his missing cousin.

 

He lingered at the door listening. He slipped his key card into the lock, and eased the door open a crack and pecked in, Jaejoong lay on the bed, His face buried in his arm, he sensed Jaejoong effort to mask the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter