Chapter 67

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

__________________________________________

Chapter 67

 

Home was this home? They were so close Jaejoong could feel it. But then Heechul swirled the car to the side. Jaejoong held onto Taemin tightly.

“Wah where did you learn to drive?”

“We have company.” He turned off the engine, “you should.” he looked at Jaejoong hinting for him to get out of the car. Jaejoong followed Heechul. He felt something he turned, there was Yunho looking worried as hell, he in gulped Jaejoong into his arms with a spilt second. “Jae…” He kissed him unwilling to let go, he was right before him. “Jae…”

“Umma!” Out of nowhere Changmin came at him almost knocking him over if there wasn’t for a hand behind his back. Jaejoong breath in Changmin sense as he hugged him, “You’ve grown so much Changmin…” Jaejoong caress his face with his free hand the other holding his baby.

 “You brought Taemin back too?” Yunho asked.

“Hmm, someone convinced me now that she found me. He’d be better with me.” Yunho look at Taemin he was not letting Jaejoong go, not if he had the choice. He clung as tight as his hand would allow him to before turning his head to look around him, “She… Where you hurt?”

“Bruised, but I’ll heal.” Yunho could feel the tiredness in Jaejoong he saw the mark on Jaejoong neck, he was trying to hold up strong, he was using everything he had just to stand. Yunho looked around noting the people around, Yunho placed his arm around Jaejoong as if protecting him.

“Bit late for that don’t you think, you should be thanking them, they save him before she could finish him off.” Yunho seen someone, “Who?”

“They’re the people I was telling you about,” Heechul smirked as Yunho looked to him before looked back one looked nervous when Yunho eyes met his and froze for a second before moving on until the next while the other two just watched. “You should thank them.” Jaejoong looked up at Yunho.

A nervous smile, “Looks like twin run in my family.” Jaejoong told Yunho making him fix his eyes on one individual. “Yunho…”

“Hmm….”

“Why did you take my memory from me?” Jaejoong asked.

“I…”

“Okay before we have a family domestic. We should get back to the house.” With That Yunho picked Jaejoong up to carry him. “It would be quicken on foot.“ He lean into Yunho, Taemin still holding onto him, “Well meet you back there. Heechul bring Changmin with you.” Yunho took off.

Heechul looked at the other, “Well that was an interesting meeting don’t you think? You’ll have to excuse his behaviour, he’s been without his Jaejoong for a while.” He told them. “Changmin tell them what a brood your father can be.”

“Who are they? Why does he looks like Umma?”

“Seriously, what did Yunho teach you, what do your eyes tell you?” he clapped his hand on Changmin’s shoulder. “Say hello to your uncle.”

“Uncle…”

“But their like us.”

“And your Umma, their child just like Taemin, your moms a really mystery don’t you agree?”

 

****

 

Yunho sat Jaejoong down near the waterfall, “Are you alright?”

“As much as I’m going to be. Why you tell Changmin to go with them? I want him with me.”

“I know, I just want you all to myself for a moment, but I won’t remove that little koala from your hold, he’s just starting to like me.” Yunho told him as he kissed Jaejoong’s cheek.

“You’ve been watching me?”

“Hmm as much as I could.”

“Why did you take my memory from me?” Jaejoong looked at him.

“You were so upset it was killing you, I hate it. I wasn’t expecting it to work really, though it worked for a few months. But when I see you last time and spoke with you… it was fading, you were remember us, the boys first, then me I hoped. I wish I had gotten there sooner.” Yunho tilted Jaejoong’s head to the side looking at the bit mark.” His placed his mouth over the section, “Only I’m allowed to mark you.”

“Yunho…”

“What?”

“Do you feel it?”

“Feel what?” Yunho asked kissing Jaejoong. Jaejoong couldn’t say it. “Yunho you’ll protect me and are boys right?” Yunho nodded. “Then I want this all to stop, I want to stop running, stop fearing, I want to fight too.”

“What are you talking about?”

“When she bit me I saw it she jealous of what we have, she wants to take everything we have away from us. We can’t let that happen I tired of all this I just want to be together with you  and our boys.”

“I will, we will…” Yunho held him close.

“Can we go see my other boys now?”

“In a minute I want to hold you and Taemin for as long as I can!”

“There will be time for that later when this is all over.”

“Jae those people…”

“Apparently they gave me up just like ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter