Chapter 3

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


beta Thanks to aenkr28 who had to corrected it twice as there was a mishap were all the correction and chapter was delete, lucky we saved a uncorrected copy.   Thank you again....



Chapter 3

 

Jaejoong slipped inside the house, watching the man cautiously before he said, “I’m so happy I found one of his friends.”

 

“I didn’t know him that well to be honest, we just hung out with the same crowd.”

 

“Seugli's crowd right? I went to her house, but it was empty... Do you know where I can find her?”

 

“Yeah, well… I haven’t seen her since...” his voice trailed off, Jaejoong noted thee guiltiness sound in his voice, and he could tell this person knew something. But he wasn’t going to give up that easy. Jaejoong stay back near the door in case he need to escape, there was something about the man’s eyes he didn’t trust. He surveyed the area he was in the place was a mess, rubbish everywhere piles of new papers pile up again the walls, can and bottle of beer laced around the floor.

 

“Please anything can help, Junsu has been missing for weeks now along with another person Park Yoochun, and I’m really starting to get concerned, I think Seugli had something to do with their disappearances.”

 

The man backed away from Jaejoong as if he was holding out a gun and pointing it at him. “No Seulgi didn’t do it…”

 

“Do what?” Jaejoong asked, “Did something happen to Junsu, If it did you got to tell me.” Jaejoong pleaded with the man.”

Just then before the front door swung open from behind him, Jaejoong heart jumped out of his month. He had forgotten Yunho was still lurking outside. Yunho darted in front of Jaejoong in a protective manner, as if the man was about to attack him any minute, Jaejoong head spinned with how fast Yunho  grabbed the man and shoved him onto the hard ground floor.

 

“Jaejoong, lock the door,” Yunho growled not moving his eyes of the man on the floor. Yunho’s voice made Jaejoong feel intimidated, he hands shook as he followed Yunho’s order when he turned around, he saw the man still on the floor muttering assertion at Yunho, which only angered Yunho even more. While Yunho  hovered above him.

“Shut up will you!” Yunho grabbed him on the collar of his shirt and shoved him into the couch on the opposite side of the room. The man fell silent, “Now be good and tell me what I want to know, And By the way I am not someone to be messed with.” The man stared at Yunho his eye wide open and not blinking, Jaejoong couldn’t help but feel as if Yunho had paralyzed him somehow. “Are you willing to answer my question?” Yunho asked, the man nodded in return. “Good!”

 

 Jaejoong stood against the wall, not even attempting to approach Yunho and the man; it was only when Yunho turned to face him Jaejoong backed up a step attempting to step backward away from Yunho before he muttered, “What did you do to him? He looked like he was enchanted by you.”

 

“Enchanted?”

 

“Hypnotized or something,” he stuttered.

 

Yunho shrugged his shoulders as he approached Jaejoong and placed his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder, “Well something like that,” Yunho stared Jaejoong directly into his eyes.

 

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked, “Are you trying to do the same to me?” he queried, “It won’t work.”

 

Yunho laughed, “You really intrigue me.” Yunho hand crept off his shoulder and lingered on his neck. His hands felt like ice on Jaejoong’s skin, making his shiver. “But it’s better if you don’t interfere with our guest.” Jaejoong felt the pressure of Yunho’s hold on his neck. His vision became blurry. Jaejoong couldn’t even comprehend what Yunho was doing, and then it hit him, ‘Is he strangling me.’ In a few seconds all Jaejoong could see was darkness he fell limped in Yunho’s grasp.

 

****

 

Jaejoong could hear the sound of subtle voice around him, he felt dizzy and light-headed, the voice sound like they were a distance away from him, he opened his eyes slowly and stared up at the ceiling allowing his eye to adjust and focus.

 

“DON’T FIGHT ME,” Jaejoong adjusted himself to where he was lying, when he heard that sharp voice,” YOU’LL ONLY CAUSE YOURSELF MORE PAIN AND GRIEF!” Jaejoong could tell it was Yunho’s voice, he placed his hand on his throat, it felt a little sore. His head throbbed, making him closed his eyes again and he felt a bit from in his stomach, making him feel slightly sick. He felt like he was going to throw up any second now, he lay still hoping the feeling would pass. “Now tell me, what is your name?”

 

It was minutes later Jaejoong realized he was lying on some ruffled sheets; he tried not to move too much just in case Yunho came over to him. The sheets smelt of stale sweat, Jaejoong wondered where he was, he didn’t fell sore anywhere on his body, apart from a lingering from his neck, it didn’t make sense to him. Hadn’t Yunho tried to kill him, but from the feeling in his body, Yunho had lay him down lightly, and with care. Pins and needles laced his body, making him move on his spot easily then. He opened his eyes again only to discover he was laying on an unmade bed, that didn’t look like it had changed in months. He looked to either side of him to realize he had be placed in a small room, that was dirty close litter the floor. Jaejoong pushed himself up on to his feet, but he cling to the wall for support, walking over to the door, so he could hear the conversation that was going on outside.

 

“Tell me your name,” Jaejoong heard Yunho voice again.

 

“TOP,” the voice mumbled….

 

“You’re real name?” Yunho asked again his tone full of darkness.

 

“Choi Seung-hyun, please don’t hurt me,” the man pleaded.

 

“If you answer my question truthfully, there will be no need to hurt you,” Yunho showed an evil glint in his eyes. “Now tell me what is you contention with Seugli? Or are you just her tasty meal that she feed on from time to time?” the man didn’t answer...

 

“So it’s truth, she did feed on you. Now next question, did Seugli ever enter your head?” Jaejoong head felt fuzzy, ‘what was Yunho talking about?’ Jaejoong didn’t understand a word Yunho had said. No sound came from the man. “Did she imprint on you?” the look in his eyes told Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter