Chapter 9

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank you aenkr28

Chapter 9

 

 

Fingers caressed the features of Jaejoong, every curve of his body aches with the heat, he felt the sensation of extremes pressure heated up his body, until he jumped up from the bed, snapping his open, breathing fast. He was plague with a dream, he shook his head, “What was with this weird sensation?” 

 

He struggled to tame his rapid breath. He turned to his side looking to see if he had woken from his slumber, and Yunho was dead to the world, Jaejoong wasn’t even sure if he was breathing. Not a sound past his lips. Despite the closed curtain, Jaejoong could still make out the handsome features of Yunho's face. Jaejoong sat there and thought about it. Yunho had such a weird talent, he’d have never thought that itwas possible, he thought back to the moment he tried to make that boy kill himself. He dreaded that thought.

 

It was only then a buried memory surfaced, making his chest feel cold and beak, the thoughts made his body shake. Just after Junsu had started spending time with Seugl'si group, he had found Junsu stumbling around their home the next day, but when Jaejoong approached to him, it was like Junsu have no clue where he was. He was so far gone into a daze, Jaejoong didn’t know what to do. He hated himself for not doing something sooner, if he did he may have been able to stop it. There was a time He had suspect Junsu was taking drugs, but when he got him check out, there was nothing in his system. He scratched his head, had Seugli use the same hypnosis that Yunho did on the young man and manipulated his mind.

 

It didn’t make any sense… Could a normal human be able to do these things? He looked back to Yunho wondering was he even human; he felt no guilt when he tried to make the young man kill himself. Jaejoong stared off into space, but if Yunho and Seugli weren’t human, what were they? He don’t know… He wasn’t a person who usually believed in vampires or werewolves or any supernatural world, he felt he was to level heart to even think of that. He scanned Yunho lying motionless beside him, he captured Yunho's milky pale skin, in construction to his dark hair, he looked so normal… He felt it must have been a family trait as Yoochun had the same marble like complexion. Jaejoong stared closely at him, it didn’t even look like Yunho was even breathing, he thought it was his imagination, he shook his head, thinking he was acting stupid of course he was breathing, healthy young man don’t just die on the spot. Still he couldn’t help but be curious, waiting for a breath but nothing, he moved slightly on the bed pulling down the sheet that cover up most of his frame, he noted Yunho left arm lay at his side, the right bent to cover his ribs. Jaejoong stretched his hand toward him, hovering it only slightly above his forearm.

 

He tried to calm himself down, he was breaking way to fast, he could barely catch his breath, He didn’t have a clue what he was doing. If he touched Yunho he was sure he would awake any second now, he dreaded to think of how he could explain what he was doing. Because quite frankly he wasn’t even sure what he was doing himself? Slowly he lowered his hand until his fingertips barely rested on his arm, he looked Yunho didn’t respond. He curled his fingers just around his wrist to find the pulse, but there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter