Chapter 32

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 beta thsnks to aenkr28

__________________________________________________

Chapter 32

 

“I still can’t believe you got him pregnant…”

 

“Jaejoong you’ve been saying that for 9 months already get over it, it was still you.” Jaejoong wobble out of the kitchen he was the only one that really eat in this house and the baby growing inside him was always craving food. It had been his sixth trip to the kitchen.

 

“Seriously I want this baby out of me… Bloody food monster… I’ve never been hungrier in my life…”Jaejoong hovelled into a chair, taking the extra weight off his feet. Yunho was writing on his laptop. It had just turned early morning and Jaejoong still couldn’t sleep yet; Junsu and Yoochun had gone to bed already. But Yunho wanted to stay up with Jaejoong. He’d been finding it difficult to sleep the last few days… he figure it was probably because the baby was to come any day now. In the last 9 months they had experience… vampire Jae and least 20 times… Yunho gave up counting. In the bed… Jaejoong usally had a lot of his things on his mind when he appear and to him…vampire was appearing more as it came close to the baby been born… “Ouch!”

 

“What is the baby coming?” Yunho jumped from his seat.

 

“No he just kicks me really hard, he giving me so many bruise,” he rubbed the area where the baby kicked him. “The sooner you come out the better my inside will be…..” Yunho laughed at Jaejoong’s statement, “Yunnho…”

 

“Yes?” Yunho asked… he say the unconcerned looked in Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

“You’r going to stay with me when the baby born right?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“What makes you think I wouldn’t be here for you?”

 

“You told me before that your own father wasn’t in your life, and Yoochun you said no father ever stayed… Once a baby was conceived…” Yunho sighed, it was truth. But Yunho felt different when he raised Yoochun by himself… and he planned to do the same with his own baby once it was born. He still couldn’t believe how fast the months passed. He had the baby room ready with help... for Jaejoong forcing him to go to baby store jury the day… they had bought a crib and all the necessary’s. He remembered the conversation he overheard Jaejoong having with Junsu yesterday…

 

Flashback…

 

“Junsu what is it like giving birth?”

 

“Painful… but the pain is worth it in the end…

 

He remembered the next statement in his head.

 

Yunho I’m giving birth to the baby in the hospital

 

Jaejoong we’ve talked about this…..

 

Yunho my body, my choice and this baby will be born in a hospital, with doctors and nurse and pain relief…

 

Jaejoong… it would be better if you...

 

The next thing he knew he heard Jaejoong shout up the stairs at him, “JUNG YUNHO YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS… OUR BABY WILL BE BORN IN A HOSPITAL!”

 

What about if he has baby fangs….

 

I don’t care hypnosis them for all I care… I want this baby born in the hospital, Don’t let me have to sick White eye vampire Jaejoong on you again, he not as nice as I am. Yunho had to laugh. Besides you said they look like normal baby.. When there born….

 

I thought you were against me hypnotizing people

 

I think I can make an exception this one time….

Jaejoong….

 

Or I could let you into my head while I’m having the baby seen how you like the pain.

 

They were still debating on that topic. Not one was  willing to backing down. Both for them where were too stubborn to drop the subject. Junsu thought about other way for Jaejoong to have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter