Chapter 48

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

_________________

Chapter 48

 

 

 

“Really is he alright?”  

 

“As good as to be suspected. Now tell that bastard I know where he is since i'm still not speaking to him, and tell him he’s alright? I’m going to stay a few days… he’s a bit how should I put it …Stressed about been a single parent to twins…”Heechul told him…., “Is Changmin with you….?”

 

 

“Hmmm he mooching on the couch…. Now he giving me funning face….?” Jusnu pulled a face back at him.

 

“Is Yunho around…”

 

“Hmmm he hovering around somewhere….,” Junsu answered him….

 

“I need you to do me a favour…

 

 

“What?

 

“In about an hour time I’ll call you back… get Yoochun to distract Yunho for a while… I think Jaejoong needs to hear his son’s voice and vice versa…”

 

“You sure about this.. I don’t want to over step my bound. Yunho…

 

“To hell with Yunho..It’s what they both need, I don’t care what Yunho says… they need this… I just hope Changmin can keep a secret….,”

 

“Will I tell him….?”

 

“No let it be a surprise…,Jaejoong napping for the moment so I’ll call you back,  tell Changmin this call must be kept a secret from you know who.” Heechul hung up. He hoped he was doing the right thing….  He walked back into the baby room and worked in a diligent speed fixing up the crib and the changing table He had even made up a rocking Chair Jaejoong seem to have order he remover the furniture around the room to his liking before He began to make up the little ones beds. He laughed… Jaejoong had bought cute little turtle sheets. He made up the beds and cleaned up the room. Heechul was really happy with it…

 

Jaejoong waking up from his nap, Looked around his room before leaning up and making his way to the baby’s room. The pale lime green colour on the walls contrasted perfectly with the bedding in the cribs and the rocking chair. Heechul sat up, “So what do you think

 

“It’s prefect Thank you  Heechul.” Jaejoong brushed his hand along the rail of the crib… even the little toys hanging across the top, Little turtle.

“I know you wanted to do it yourself.”

 

“No it fine, I was about to have a nerves breakdown,” He laughed

 

“I like it when you laughed, maybe you’ll even show me a smile. If I do this?” Jaejoong turned to face him.

 

“Do what?” Heechul took his phone dialled a number and hand the phone to Jaejoong.

 

“What?

 

“Just wait until he picks it up that’s all I’m giving you

 

“Who picks it up?”

 

“C-Changmin……” Jaejoong glance his eyes over to Heechul, he didn’t need to answer when he hear the voice he desperately wanted to hear. Heechul lead and sat him in the seat I’ll leave you two alone to chat…  you only have a short time to talk…I don’t know how long Yoochun can keep Yunho busy for.” Heechul departed from the room.

 

“U-Uma…. Tell me you’re okay….?”

 

“Hmmm I’m just so happy to hear your voice, it’s been so long,” Tears started to flow from Jaejoong eyes tears of joy as he finally  got the chance to hear his son voice.

 

“”Umma… I’m so….s-ssorry…. What I did to you?

 

“It wasn’t your fault. Minnie, your father mmm I knew this day would come.” Talking to his son made Jaejoong feel so happy, “You’re doing  your best right… I miss you so much….Minnie my little boy!” Jaejoong told him. “I’m sorry we have to be apart….You is taking good care of yourself right…. Have you been eating….?” Jaejoong wonder did Changmin still like to eat his favourite foods….

 

“I miss you’re cooking, I want to eat your food Umma… I miss you Umma…., “Changmin saying this to him made the tear billow from his eyes, He was unable to hold back the happiness of hearing his son telling him everything “Umma…. Tell me you’re  okay without use for a while right? I miss you; Appa misses you a lot too…. You know he sit and write letters to you all the time thought he does not send them as he doesn’t want you to cry or be upset. He blames himself for what happen… I blame myself.

“You shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter