Chapter 34

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

______________________________________________

Chapter 34

 

“Can we go home yet?” Yunho glared up at the sun height in the sky, “Come on Jaejoong let’s go home.”

“Why?” Jaejoong was busy checking Changmin, covered in the carrier in front of his chest. My Skin needs some vitiman D. Have you looked at my face lately?” he pointed to the darkish tint under his eyes, “by all mean you and Yoochun can go back if you like,” Jaejoong told him.

 

“But…”

 

“You’re like an over protective husband Yunho, then again we’re not married.” Jaejoong turned, he wondered does Vampire get married. He figured he’d leave it for later to ask. From what he knew they didn’t.

 

“Would you even listen to me if we were married?” Yunho asked, making Jaejoong turn.

 

“Guess we will never know unless you ask,” he looked at Junsu who seemed to be in a fits of laugher, Jaejoong covered his mouth, “Did I say something I shouldn’t?” he didn’t know. He Looked over to Yunho, who was in the middle of shaking his head. “Yunho I’ve been thinking…”

 

“Thinking what?”

 

“Changmin… I should register him as my son… and you as his father.”

 

“Why register?” Yunho asked knowing it was a human costume.

 

“Because he’s my son that’s why, I have to register his birth and his name, so he has a secretary number for when he’s older. He’ll need it for school and everything…” Jaejoong start thinking a little about their future.

 

“Jaejoong, we don’t go to school,” Yunho told him, looking over to his brother pushing his son, while Junsu was linked to his arm.

 

“What do you mean, you don’t want Changmin togo to school?” Jaejoong was sure of that. His son was going to have a good education.

 

“Jae, he’ll learn from us,” Yunho told him.

 

“Yunho, how can that be? I don’t know everything.”

 

 

“Jaejoong, remember I told you…”

 

“I know what you told me, but Changmin can stand the light, why can’t he go to school?” Yunho didn’t have an answer he knew he’d have to come up with something later.

 

“But I want my son to go to school, make friends. It’s…”

 

 

“Fine, you can register him… We’ll discuss the school thing when he’s older.” The minute he said it, Jaejoong kissed him on the lips sweetly, “What was that for?” Yunho asked.

 

“Do you really need to ask?” Jaejoong kissed him again. “Can you take Changmin for a second, my head spinning…” Yunho obliged.

 

“Do you need to sit?” Yunho asked in concern. Jaejoong didn’t answer but raised his hand over his mouth, he looked towards a shop and went inside, asking could he use the toilet. The shop keeper let him through.

 

 

Yunho followed behind, he handed Changmin over to Junsu. He knew it was a bad idea to bring them out, but there was no stopping Jaejoong when he was determine to do something. Yunho knocked on the door, the door swing open before Yunho was attacked to the wall, the next thing Yunho knew was Jaejoong biting into his neck, but it wasn’t the same. “Yunho?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong clung onto his head the pain unbearable.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yunho, bite me…” Jaejoong asked in more of a screech.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Please, I need you to bite me… It’s unbearable…” Jaejoong muttered as he clung onto Yunho, he felt Yunho hovered about him neck line. Yunho tucked into Jaejoong, his hungrier almost at breathing point, Yunho felt the pain Jaejoong felt… every emotion Jaejoong was feeling. Yunho was trying to stop himself, he demanded himself to pull away but he couldn’t not, even with the mental slap Jaejoong was giving him.

 

“Yu-Yunho, too… much…

 

It didn’t matter how much he tried to stop, he couldn’t... he pleaded in his head for someone to stop him, it wasn’t until he felt someone hand pulling him back, that he stopped.

 

“Hyung, you’re killing him.” Yoochun had already taken care of the shop keeper, held onto his hyung knowing his strength. It took Yunho seconds to come to his senses. He held onto Jaejoong’s limp state.

 

“Jae… I’m - I’m sorry…” Yunho held on tightly as Jaejoong was heaving, he looked up only to throw up blood onto Yunho’s shirt, “I think it’s time we go home.” Yunho place his hand under Jaejoong leg and swinging him up, instructing Yoochun to take care of the owner. Junsu stayed outside the shop waiting for them, he looked at them when Yunho came out wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter