Chapter 57

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

________________________________

Chapter 57

 

“They’re growing so fast, I forgot how much the babies change. I’ve missed them so much…” Yunho kissed Kai chubby cheeks, “I’ve missed them  and you so much.” Yunho looked to Jaejoong as he attended to Sehun.

“Well what could we do? I’m Human... well half of me still is, but...” Thinking about it made Jaejoong feel very depressed, “Changmin only has you at the moment and although I was so angry in the beginning for what you did, but I know why you did it. You had to do right with him I understand that… just as you have to do that for Changmin, I have to do right with these three.”

“Tell me have they begun to show their own personality yet?” Yunho reached for Taemin to only make him cry. “Awh why do you cry when Appa wants to hold you, Appa just wants to hold you to say he misses you so much.” Yunho held him gently doing his best to soothe the cries, thought his movement had little effect.

“Here give him to me, he’s just not used to you yet.” It only took a few second for Jaejoong to settle him down, which only made Yunho le. “Don’t show the babies that face or else they will really cry.” Jaejoong kissed Taemin’s cheek, “Taemin give your Appa a chance, he just wants to get to know you just like Umma got to know you… Look Tae, Appa’s pouting.”

“I’m not pouting.”

“Then what’s wrong with your face? Baby will cry looking at that scary face of yours?” Jaejoong laughed at Yunho outburst. “Just so you know Taemin is very sensitive to things around him he more like me than you think.” He looked to Kai, “Kai always wants to be held and then Sehun won’t let me leave him, he continually stare at me and from the minute I put him down to sleep, he seriously won’t no matter how hard I try he never sleep when I want him to. He’s going to be a pain in the when he grows older, always craving Umma attention.”

“I can’t believe how much I’ve missed of them growing. You don’t know how much I envy you.” Yunho commented. “You with the boy they grow so fast they don’t look much like the babies I seen a few months ago.”

“So then you know how much I envy you with Changmin?”

“Jae…”

“Please Yunho, let’s not start an agrument,” he raised his hand to his head feeling a slight bump forming, it was lingering from when he callapse in the bathroom.

“Jae…”

“Hmm…” Jaejoong listened to Yunho as he massage his temple. But Yunho didn’t know where to start asking.

“Aren’t you going to tell me what happen?” Yunho asked, while Jaejoong gazed at his son and then around him, he felt so out of it. Yunho picked up on it. “Why don’t you rest for a while, I can watch them, I’m sure you haven’t been getting much sleep because of them.” Jaejoong shook his head.

“You have to cherish them, when they’re this small because they won’t be this small forever.” Jaejoong looked to his babies. “You need to go back and look after Changmin I can - ”

“I’m not leaving until you tell me what happened?”

“You have to, Changmin needs you, what if something happens to him.”

“What’s going to happen Jae?” Yunho repeated the question, but Jaejoong turned the question back on Yunho.

“How do you know he won’t get hurt if you’re not there?” Jaejoong place his hand over his heart. “I can feel it Yunho. Beside I’d feel more comfortable if you were by his side. If anything happened to him…”

“Stop it Jae!” Yunho yelled out, realising him mistake he looked towards his children, “Nothing’s going to happen Jaejoog, besides Changmin would be more upset if I left you in this state.”

“I’m not in a state,” Jaejoong lied. He knew he was, but what else can he do, it was a mother job to protect their children and that’s what he planned to do, hell or high water, he would do everything he could to protect his children even if it cost him his life.

“Jae, stop pushing me away and tell me what happened,” Yunho let his guard down. “When you rang, I thought something bad happened to you or the boys. I thought I was going to lose it.”

“Something is about to happen.”

“What?”

“Can’t you feel it?”

“Explain it to me Jaejoong, what is it you feel?”  Yunho reached out his to touch Jae but pulled back. “Jae tell me please.”

“I-I feel… it feels like someone is watching me, all the time.” Jaejoong spoke softly as he rocked his son in his arms, “Taemin felt it too, at time he wakes up and screams his little lungs out. What hurts me more is he so young to be feeling these things, things I can’t even get my head around. It’s not a nice feeling knowing something bad about to happen. She’s coming I just know it. I need to get the boys as far away as possible.”

“Who, Seulgi, I took care of her.”

“You told me once if she ever awoken, she’s going come after us or me, but that what worries me it’s if she hurts the boys. That would be my worst fear Yunho, if she harmed a single one of their heads…”

“Jae you forgetting something, the law we live by.”

 

“Oh the law, you did your best to go around, after Yooc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter