Chapter 62

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 62

 

They had spent hours fighting but there was no way Yunho could win the argument. Thought be made his feeling clear.  Yunho turned from Jaejoong, “She will love him as her own. Please Yunho I need you to agree to this. This is for Taemin.” Yunho was thinking but he couldn’t, he didn’t agree with it. “Yunho…”

“Stop, just stop it!” Jaejoong looked down.  

“You’ll have Sehun, Kai and Changmin, please Yunho…” Jaejoong eyes bellowed with tears as he spoke to Yunho. It wasn’t like he wanted to do this either, but it was something he would have to give up, “You know I’m right about this.” Jaejoong clutched his arms around himself, it wasn’t until he felt Yunho’s hand on his shoulder did he look up. “Yunho… I don’t want to do this, but I will if I have too…” Jaejoong told him. Yunho allowed Jaejoong to cry into his shoulder. Yunho could feel Jaejoong’s emotion running wild inside him.

“I’m sorry…” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s head, Yunho held him close, “Forgive me, this is my fault.” Yunho looked around him. Jaejoong shook his head no into Yunho’s chest.

“I’m sorry too…” Jaejoong lifted his arms placing them around Yunho and hugging him back.

****

It was decided, Jaejoong put on a brave face he was holding him sons in his arms, wondering how would he be able to let him go. In a couple of hours he would be leaving with Taemin and Yunho to take him away, leaving this life behind him leaving Kai, Sehun and Changmin for good. Jaejoong had spent every waking moment with his sons remembering all that they were, everything creating a memory that he could cling to until his dying day. Yunho held Taemin, talking to the baby just like Jaejoong was with Sehun and Kai, telling them this was for the best though they couldn’t admitting it to themselves.  It was late when Jaejoong bid his goodbye, it was bitter sweet, Junsu could barely speak to him as he hugged him, “Thank you Su… Thank you for everything.” Jaejoong spent the longest time with Changmin.

“I’ll always be with you Changmin in here…” Jaejoong placed his hand on Changmin’s chest. “Never forget the love I have for you Changmin.” It took everything to leave, Jaejoong was sitting the back looking out the back window of the car as Yunho drove away, drove him away from his life. He watched Changmin holding Kai, while Jusnu held Sehun. Both boys not sure why their mother was leaving them.

“You okay?” Yunho asked looking into the back with the rear-view mirror,

“As good as I will ever be.” Jaejoong held onto Taemin’s small hand rubbing it softly. This would be the last night they spent with Taemin driving him to his new family. Jaejoong wiped away his tears, what else could he do? They had been driving for a couple of hours when Yunho pulled the car to a stop. He turned into the back looking at Jaejoong. Who was showing a book to Taemin. “This is so you don’t forget us, see… Umma, Appa, Changmin Hyung. Sehun and Kai.” Jaejoong spoke softly, “Tae…” Jaejoong weld up with tears. “I love you Taemin.”

“Appa too… we both do.” Yunho spoked to him. They sat in the car for a long time until they had to get out of the car. “Yunho you can do it right?”

“Yes.” Yunho answered simpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter