Chapter 51

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank to aenkr28

____________________________________________

Chapter 51

 

“Why do you keep looking out the window, are you expecting someone?” Jaejoong asked from the comfort of the couch as Heechul hovered around the window. Jaejoong had been watching him paste back and forward for the past hour or so.

 

“I’m just wondering if my gift would arrive soon,” he looked out the window again, “H - It should have been here by now, Jaejoong wait here!” Jaejoong stared at him.

 

“Where else am I going to go? It raining outside.” he called to Heechul as he step out into the rain leaving the comfort of the house. It had been two days since Jaejoong had his baby scan, and it was a lashing outside. He patted his swollen tummy the babies had been kicking all morning. “Heechul?” he called out, but there was no answer. He didn’t know but there was something about Heechul’s eyes told him he was up to something. He wanted to know, he got up from the couch and was making his way to the door, the door slammed opened. Jaejoong jumped slightly when he saw two people rushed in, he watched two of them for a second until they turned to face.

 

“Seriously does everyone know where I live?”

 

“Is that anyway to greet your cousin?” Junsu answered him, before he walked over and hug him, “It’s good to see you Joongie.”

 

“Su… I’ve missed you.” Jaejoong held onto him tightly unwilling to let him go.”

 

“Awh what a touching family reunion, isn’t it?” Junsu let go and turned to Heechul and smiled.

 

“Why are you here?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I thought that would be obvious to you. I thought I should be here for the birth of course.” Although Jaejoong’s heart leaped with joy hearing those words, he didn’t know if it would be right.

 

“What about Yoochun and your son?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“They’ll be fine without me for a while, believing Yoochun can handle everything.” Junsu smiled, “I brought you some stuff.” Junsu pointed to the hall. “How is everyone?” Jaejoong asked Junsu. Knowing jaejoong as more interested in his son and Yunho.

 

“Well Changmin doing well this week, he can have a flare up, he even manage to break two of Yunho ribs.”

 

“Is Yunho okay?”

 

“Of course he was, he needed to feed for  while. Other than that, everything is going fine. What about you? You a lot more rounded than the last time I saw you.”

 

“Yes, the twins will be here soon,” Jaejoong told him.

 

“Did you find out what they were yet, I got you a few babies clothes, all natural just the way you like it.”

 

“Thank you, all I know is their fraternal. You’ll have to wait like the rest of us to know.” Before they knew it night had fallen. Junsu was next to Jaejoong on his bed chatting like there was no tomorrow.

 

“I should leave you and let you get some rest.”

 

“No don’t,” Jaejoong told him, “You don’t know how much I missed you, and our little chat, it was fun to listen to how you son is doing.”

 

“Yeah he’s a laugh all right, Chunnie still finding a little difficult knowing Key has his own mind.” Junsu told him, “Took him a long time to let Key go on the trip with Heechul boys?”

 

‘What are they like?”

 

“Different, when I look at them, I see how young and new they are to all this. I never knew how difficult it could be for a vampire child. Unlike humans, they don’t know the love of a sibling or like us, a cousin who shares things with us. I can see it in their eyea when they see me and Chunnie, with Key as his parents and being with us as he grows. Us being together and been totally in love. To tell the truth, I feel sorry for them and understand why Heechul and Siwon do what they do.”

 

“Oh…”

 

Junsu nodded his head, “It’s like he’s creating a sense of belong for them, when I see them with him, I can’t help but think he’s creating his own little family for them.” Junsu looked up into Jaejoong’s eyes, “Am I upsetting you talking about all this?” Jaejoong shook his head.

 

“To tell you the truth, I’m envy you.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you get to be there with them. That’s the only thing that really hurts me. I can’t because I’m still more human. Now not a day goes by I wish Yunho had been able to turn me fully just so I could be there and be there for Changmin.” He placed his hand over his heart. “ I know he’s hurting like me and as his parent, I want to be there for him.”

 

“You want to deal with a moody vampire teenage?” Jaejoong smiled at the thought.

 

“I can see Changmin and I butting head at times, he so strong willed like Yunho but there will always be time when kid fight their parent on something.”

 

“That’s a good way to think about it.”Junsu turned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter