Chapter 61

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning emotion heart renching  Chapter you,ve been warned 

 

 

 

 

 

 

beta thanks to aenkr

28

 

___________________________________________________

Chapter 61

 

He was out of breath but that didn’t stop him from running with all he had. Seulgi had taken his sons. He had to keep running, he wouldn’t give up without a fight. “Don’t you dare hurt them!” Jaejoong pleaded with her, “They have done you no harm… they’re babies, please… let them go.” Jaejoong wasn’t as strong as her. He knew that, but that wouldn’t stop him, he was a fight and he would fight to get his sons back, even if it cost him. His worse thought came to mind… she was going to kill everyone he held dear and his sons were her targets. Before his very eyes, she would make him suffer and he couldn’t stop her. He pleaded for help for Yunho to stop her, but Yunho isn’t here, he was alone, all alone… Jaejoong watch her kill them, Jaejoong’s heart broke, his eyes were on hid lifeless boys. This was his nightmare, Changmin, Sehun, Taemin and Kai… his boys.

“Now it’s time to get rid of you!” Jaejoong felt her overpowering him, not that it was much of a fight.

“I’m Coming for you”

Jaejoong was tossing and turning throughout the night, the nightmare had taken over his worst fear…

“No… No! Give them back…” Jaejoong turned, “NO… No, no, give them back to me!” Jaejoong tried to reach for them.

Jaejoong… Jaejoong, wake up!” Jaejoong woke up abruptly, his eyes flutter open as he abruptly sat up in panic. He jumped looking around for his boys. He felt someone gave his hand a light squeeze. He turned to see Yunho. For a split second his mind was left open, the stress Jaejoong was going through had effected Jaejoong’s ability to close off his mind from Yunho. He had become an open book and that’s what scared Yunho, Yunho did his best to remain unnoticed as he entered Jaejoong’s mind that was the last thing he wanted Jaejoong to know about. Yunho tiptoe around Jaejoong’s mind looking for answers. Each recurring nightmare he had, Yunho had the pleasure of a back seat as Jaejoong relived it. No matter how Yunho tried to interfere with the dreams it had little effect. He had seen what Jaejoong had been seeing. “The boys are fine, look they’re right there.” Yunho nudged Jaejoong to make him look at the cribs that were occupied by their younger sons. Jaejoong lean back on the bed catching his breath as Yunho held a damp cloth to his sweated brow. It wasn’t until then Jaejoong notice he was covered in his own sweat. He took a deep breath, breathing in the air his body was missing. Tears filled his eyes as he thought about the nightmare it was so real… too real.  

 

Yunho had stay with Jaejoong as he sleep, he barely left Jaejoong’s side since he brought him back here. Yunho was determined to be there for Jaejoong if and when he’s awake. Not to mention be there for his children and release the burden on Jaejoong. He had watched Jaejoong drift off to sleep, his fingers tangling in the blanket that cover him. He wanted to be there for Jaejoong no matter what. It wasn’t until Jaejoong started clawing at the sheet, Yunho knew there was something wrong. Yunho felt the terror that had over taken his beautiful angel. It wasn’t until Yunho’s mind linked with Jaejoong that  Yunho heard the screams and the cries. He had to wake him up. Yunho wanted to help, yet he couldn’t interfere with the nightmare, the darkness ensnares his limb. Each night Yunho felt the dreams getting stronger and stronger echoing through his mind over lapping one another. Yunho stared at Jaejoong waiting as Jaejoong muttered to himself, “It’s just a dream a dream.” Jaejoong sat up looking around him. His eyes travelled to his baby boys. He moved away from Yunho getting a closer look at his boys picking up one, that would cry any seconds if he didn’t. Yunho watched Jaejoong lightly pat Taemin’s back. “Its okay it only a nightmare, Umma has you.” Jaejoong kissed him he felt sorry for his son. His son was way too young to understand.

“Jae here give him to me, you should try and get more rest.” Jaejoong shook his head. Jaejoong knew Taemin just wanted to be held by his mother, he isn’t used to Yunho just yet.

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter