Chapter 72

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to Aenkr28

___________________

Chapter 72

 

“Oh my god… Jaejoong you did it.” Were the first words that came of Junsu’s mouth when he returned home. He was looking at the little girl in the bassinet sleepy while Jaejoong wrested with three little active boys who Jaejoong was afraid would knock over the bassinet.

“Ouch, Sehun, that hurt mommy, gentle.” Jaejoong was still in a lot of pain but already having other children he had to get up he couldn’t lay around all day. Jaejoong held himself as he got up from the floor to sit on the couch just for a minute of two. Yoochun took his spot on the ground playing with the boys as they walked all over the place. “I didn’t do anything.”

“Sure you did, look at her.” Junsu told him, “How doubting Appa…”

“Good helps when he takes the boys out just so I’m not juggling them all at ones. Boy’s always want my attention. I’m exhausted.”

“Who blames you? Four kids under two, I’m exhausted just looking at you all the time. You’re always on the go. But you always seem to know what they want.”

“It’s guessing half the time. Their baby dabble is cute don’t you think?” Jaejoong comment, “I swear the three of them have their own this language. I can’t wait until they start using word.” Jaejoong yawned.

“Why don’t you take your little angel upstairs with you and get some rest. Yoochun and I will keep the boys entertain. Might even take them out for a while.” Jaejoong nodded before getting up.  

“If you see Yunho on his way back, tell him to be quiet when he comes in.” Jaejoong left under the watchful eye of Junsu.

“He’s exhausted.”

“Who can be blame, a new-born is hard work? Not to mention one year olds. Hey where’s Key?”

“Probably playing Xbox with Changmin what they usually do.”

 

***

It was 2:45 in the morning when Jaejoong woke up really emotional for some reason. He got of the bed checking reach of his children who was watching whatever Yunho turn on the tv for them. He made his way back to his room checking his daughter for the tenth time before brushing her cheek. He feed her before bringing her down. Jaejoong couldn’t help but feel she was different special. He kissed her forehead before putting her against his chest before carrying her down with him, feeling the joy of parenthood.

What follow after was many sleepless night/morning where the two barely go an ounce of sleep. Much more tired when Changmin of the three boys arrived, Yunho stayed up later tenting to his, he allow Jaejoong to spent time with the boys as they got really testy if he did. Yunho couldn’t pick his worse, each boy acted the same. Screaming until Jaejoong attended to them. As much as where they were happy watching their children grow and well as watching the personality develop. He picked her up, she was so innocent her smile reminded him of Jaejoong melting his cold heart. 

 

Three years later and life was changing… The boys were four and Jiyool three and a demon child at that. She love playing innocent in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter