Chapter 40

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

_____________

Chapter 40

 

 

“Changmin, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong shouted at his son, “Changmin, please stop you don’t know what you’re doing. It’s me Changmin… Changmin.” Jaejoong shifted his gaze around his tall son.

 

Yunho, Yunho… Something’s wrong with Changmin

 

Jaejoong…

 

Yunho hurry…

 

Jaejoong run... I’m telling you to get away from him. I’m coming Jaejoong, he’s not himself. Please Jaejoong, I know you don’t want to leave him but you have to.

 

Jaejoong stared at Changmin as he talked to Yunho. Changmin was so close to him, he could see Changmin sniffing him out of his aura, he was coming towards where Jaejoong is. He could see Changmin his lips. Jaejoong knew he needs to get away. What Yunho said was true, he didn’t want to leave Changmin.

 

Run JAE RUN!!!! Get away from him?

 

Jaejoong could still hear Yunho shouting in his head, he tried his best to shove pass Changmin. But Changmin saw him coming. He was a lot smarter that Jaejoong did not want to mention, stronger.

 

Yunho I-I can’t get away… C-Changmin he’s too strong.

 

You have to try Jaejoong you have to, he could kill you… run please run for me I’m almost there...

Jaejoong tried to run from Changmin as he charged at him. Jaejoong ran as fast as he could into the forest, he needed to find cover he didn’t even have time to look back he could tell Changmin was close behind him. He hid as best he could behind a tree he knew he wouldn’t be safe for long, only probably enough to take his breath. There was no way he could out run Changmin. Changmin was fast, for the first time Jaejoong was scared of his own son.

 

Yunho hurry… I can’t stop him

 

 

Without knowing why himself he stopped breathing, as he heard the sound of footstep breaking twigs between their feet the person was getting close. He began to shiver as he turned to peak only to fall back as he stared at the glowing red eyes.

Yunho he - he

 

“What Jaejoong what’s he doing, Jaejoong answer me...

 

Jaejoong could hear Yunho shouting at him……but he was frozen in fear as he looked up at his  son… he  leaned back into the tree behind him. He tried to stop Changmin as he approached but Changmin was to strong he shoved Jaejoong around before grabbing his wrist as he tried to fight back. Changmin held onto his wrist with an evil smirk… and placed pressure  on it until it he snapped Jaejoong wrist as if it was a twig… Jaejoong screamed with the pain.

 

“Please Changmin… You don’t know what you’re doing?” Jaejoong close his eye knowing his fate. “Changmin, I’m  sorry… Changmin it’s not your fault I don’t want you to feel guilty for whatever happens…” Jaejoong told his son as Changmin brought his fangs down and bit down to the place where I could feel the most blood flowing through. “Remember I will always love you.”

 

****

 

Jaejoong jumped up his breathing heavy… “CHANGMIN,” Jaejoong screamed he place his hands onto his throat the lingering of pain still remained as he wasn’t bit. He could still feel it although it was a nightmare

 

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong turned to look at Yunho as he awoke him with his loud scream, “Was it a nightmare?” Yunho place his arms around Jaejoong shoulders…

 

“No-nothing, just a n-nightmare… I’m fine…” Jaejoong breathe out.

 

“You’ve been having a lot of them lately…” Yunho asked. “Do you want to talk about it?”

 

“No… sorry for waking you…” Jaejoong turned his head side wards, just enough for Yunho to kiss Jaejoong lips. Jaejoong pulled himself from Yunho. “I think I’ll have a bath… go back to sleep the suns still up.” He was cover in a chill sweats.

 

“You sure?” Yunho asked.

 

“Jaejoong nodded his head as he walked away. He stared down the hall toward his son’s room he didn’t know why but he had a little fear.., he took a breath and approached his son’s room, twisted the door handle and peck in… Changmin was cuddled up just like he usually did while he slept. He closed the door lightly not to awake his son. Although it was a dream it still played on his mind... Jaejoong made his way to the bathroom and sat as the edge of the bath as it filled. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes as he lay in the hot water, he wondered, “Was Junsu this scared about Key coming of age?”

 

It was true he was scared of Changmin’s birthday and what it would bring, would it change their family? It was something he didn’t want. Junsu and Yoochun had already left, Jaejoong had no clue when he would get to see the again. He tried to rid of his thought but the last few nights he had been having the same awful dream. Always the same, Changmin had lost control. He hadn’t told Yunho about the dream as he didn’t know how Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter