Chapter 30

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 30

 

 

Yunho keep pacing around the house, capturing a glimpse of Jaejoong in the living room every now and again.

 

“Yunho Hyung… Would you go out and eat… already, Jaejoong will be fine for a couple of hours without you,” Yoochun told his brother as both Junsu and himself had come back. After last night, Yunho didn’t want to leave Jaejoong at all although, Jaejoong didn’t remember he seem to be a lot better now… Yunho had fill in Junsu and Yoochun about what happened with Jae upstairs… about his white eyes, but he made sure to leave out the small part of them been intimate. They admitted it was weird… The three of them had never heard of such a thing. The three of them looked into the living room; Jaejoong was sitting on the ground, with Kibum on his lap. Bouncing him up and down...  they could hear the laughter… Kibum was a very happy baby, when he had his cuddly cat with him… if he didn’t, he’d scream. Jaejoong cupped the baby and kissed his nose, blinking cutely at him afterwards as he tried to bit Jaejoong’s finger.

 

“He’ll be fine, Yunho hyung. I can assure you we’ll keep a watchful eye on him,” Junsu said walking past him with a bottle in his hand.

 

“But…” Yunho couldn’t forget those white eyes; they weren’t his doe eyes or were they? He couldn’t be sure. Apart of him sense Jaejoong… but not a lot.

 

“Nothing’s going to happen Hyung… and you need to eat… before you get cranky… like Kibum does…” Yoochun told him.

 

“I’m not cranky…”  Yunho swung his hand… as he and Yoochun moved into the living  room, his eye gaze at Jaejoong who was looking up, there was a glow around his face… which made Yunho blink. Jaejoong had the bottle pressed into Kibum’s mouth as he led. “Jaejoong, tell my brother he’s turning into a crank when he doesn’t eat.” Yoochun laughed, “See he contently trying to hit me.”

 

“That’s because you need a smack,” Yunho told him. Jaejoong laughed, looking at the two. Yunho and Yoochun relationship was just like his and Junsu.

 

“Yunnie can I go out with you… I think I need some fresh air?” Yunho pouted, he didn’t want to take Jaejoong anywhere, not when he didn’t know what was wrong with him. He had tried to contact Heechul, but his phone was always busy… even when he knew he was there. “I don’t know why but I feel like I’ve be stuck inside for days till end.” The three of them glance to one another.

“I’ll only going out to eat… I’ll be back very soon…” Yunho tried to encourage him to stay.

“Yunnie, I want to go out,” he pouted, “If you don’t take me with you I go out on my own!” Jaejoong whined to Yunho. Yunho was quiet surprised at Jaejoong whiney attitude, he bent down and beamed into Jaejoong eyes making sure they were his sweet doe eye, Yunho touched Jaejoong cheek and kissed him lightly. “I don’t think it’s a good idea…”

 

“Why not? It’s not like I haven’t gone with you before.”

 

“We didn’t have a choice, if you remembered.”

 

“Why can’t I? It’s not like I’m endange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter