Chapter 52

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________________________

Chapter 52

 

 Heechul had managed to get inside, he stayed beside Jaejoong the entire time, even when his worst fears came to pass. Jaejoong’s heart stop when they removed the 2nd baby, he didn’t even get to seen the before they were taken from the room. “Come on Jae, don’t leave us.” Heechul held onto Jaejoong’s hand, what he didn’t expect is to feel a tight squeeze. He turned his attention back to Jaejoong his eyes were open now, but what start back at his were deep red eyes, “Jae?” He stood back at the doctor did their best to control the situation. They place the panel on his chest and watch his body jumped, Heechul didn’t know what to think. He wanted to see what was happened but as he did a door burst open… he turned… his eye widen… The figure rushed his way to Jaejoong’s side. Holding onto his hand as he kiss it with the most tender of lips.

 

“Doctor the heart beat is back, he’s stabilizing Doctor,” the nurse called out to him.

 

“Sew up his abdomen quickly, and ready a pint of blood.” Heechul continued to stare at the unwanted guest in the room. As he lingered beside Jaejoong, holding onto his hand. It was only when the doctor were removing him from the room. Did the man turn to him, there was no friendly greeting between the two.

 

“What are you doing here?” Heechul asked him, with a frown.

 

“He called me.”

 

“He couldn’t have, we’re too far away from their.”

 

“I hear him Heechul, he called me.” Heechul lead the way out of the room when they came face to Junsu, who was pacing back and forward. He had senses them when they approached, staring at Yunho.

 

“How is he?” Junsu looked to them for the answer that never changed, he was pleading for the right answer from one of them. He was grateful when the doctor approached him, maybe to give him the answer he need. The doctor hadn’t notice Heechul or Yunho in the delivery room.

 

“Mr Kim is recovering,” the doctor told him. “His heart did stop, so we will be monitering him.”

 

“And the babies?”

 

“Babies?” Yunho repeated the word he had just hear.

 

“The babies have been moved to the NCIU as soon as the paediatrician check them over, I’ll allow you to see him.” the doctor told them.

 

“Can I see Jae?” The doctor nodded leaning them to the ward, “He will be unconscious for a while, so I must ask you to let him rest?” They all nodded. The all walk into the ward, Yunho almost jumped when he saw Jaejoong, he took hold of Jaejoong’s hand and kissed. His heart melt when he saw the love of his life laying down on the bed in a peaceful sleep. It was the first time he had seen him in a long long time. He had missed him deadly.

 

“They are mine right?” he asked without think in earned a slap on the back on the head, not only by Heechul but by Junsu as well.

 

“And who else to you think he’s been with, stupid?” Yunho smiled down at his lover he couldn’t imagine how hard life was without the other until it happen, and to think he almost miss the birth of his children.

 

“Why did neither of your tell me?” He asked not removing his eyes from Jaejoong.

“When had Jaejoong found out he was pregnant.  They had only been apart over five months.”

 

“Jaejoong found out about the babies the day Changmin got his teeth.” Yunho turned.

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yes,” Heechul pointed to Junsu, “We only found out when we were looking after him.”

 

“He was four to five month along already, he was rushing home to tell you that day. When he got hurt…” Junsu filled in the remaining bit. “We didn’t think it was in your best interest to know. You needed to look after Changmin and Jae, well Jaejoong was already struggling to cope. It’s why he left the house in the end, he couldn’t be in that house without all the happy memories of you and Changmin, Jusnu, Yoochun and Key.” Junsu wanted to cry but he didn’t, it wouldn’t do anyone any good if he did. “You see how hard it was on him when Yoochun, Junsu and Key left? How do you think he felt with you and Changmin away? Not to mention he had two ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter