Chapter 5

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 5

 

“What makes you think I’m allowing a stranger that I hardly know, to stay the night in my home?” Jaejoong asked.

 

Yunho leaned back on his chair and folded his arms, “I don’t remember asking permission to stay?”

 

“So what you decided just to be blunt and make yourself at home.”

 

“Isn’t that obvious?” Yunho grinned at him.

 

“Do you always get your own way?” Jaejoong turned away from Yunho and the overhead light, Yunho closed his eyes briefly against the un-welcome light.

 

“What, I thought you’d want me to stay  I thought it would have been your best interest that I stay, or do you want me to disappear?” Yunho sat up from the chair he occupied,  It’s up to you!”

 

“You do have a point!” Yunho was right, Jaejoong didn’t want Yunho to go looking for Seugli without him. “You can stay!” Yunho couldn’t help but smile to himself. “Make yourself at home, I’ll be back in a minutes, if you need the bathroom ,it that room there," Jaejoong pointed out the room to Yunho, before walking into his own bedroom room and slamming the door behind him.

 

Yunho walked straight into the bathroom and splashed water on his face in the un-lit bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes glimmer red, He wonder if Jaejoong noticed them yet, he was getting more hungry as the minutes passed. The smell of Jaejoong's flesh was drawing him in, he dried his face, but the feeling of Jaejoong's hands on his chest made his throat burn. He had to push back his desire to taste him, he told himself, “ Not just yet!” He had resigned himself to taking Jaejoong along, so he could keep a watchful eye on the human. But there was something about this human, Yunho thought about it he couldn’t use his power on him, why was that?  That had never happened before, he wanted to find out the truth and the only way for doing that was by keeping him close. But it wasn’t going to be easy, not for Jaejoong and defending not for him. Yunho felt he was going completely insane, he couldn’t think as to why this human had persuaded him not to kill the man that shot his brother, it didn’t make sense. He also wonder how did Jaejoong know Yoochun wouldn’t have wanted him to kill. He would also have told Yunho to respect the laws of humans.

Through the bathroom wall, Yunho could hear the shower running from the master suite, the room Jaejoong had entered. Yielding to his inquiring mind, Yunho survey the apartment. In addition to Jaejoong's room, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter