Chapter 63

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta to aenkr28

Chapter 63

“He did what?” Junsu had to listen to Heechul in one of the worse moods ever. A month had passed, when Heechul appeared at ther front door step demanding an answer, Heechul could sense the boys the second he was close enough. It was odd to him, until he learned the truth from Junsu, “Where is that bastard now? Why would he do something so stupid?”

“Jae, he…” Junsu thought of Jaejoong almost everyday, he wanted him here. It didn’t feel right having the boys here without Jaejoong, the boys refused to settle down when Jaejoong left, of course they wanted their mom. Junsu felt ashamed and hurt when he found out Yunho had taken Jaejoong’s memories, he remembers blowing up at Yunho when he returned. Even if Jaejoong said he wanted to forget, Yunho should have known not to take Jaejoong seriously. He had just given up his sons, Which Junsu found rather odd. Why did Yunho agree to it in the first place? Did Yunho know something that he wasn’t sharing?

“Both of them are idiots!” Heechul slammed his glass down.” I can understand Jaejoong dilemma being human emotion run high, but Yunho… In all my days…”

“Yunho, I think he knows something, there’s no way he would agree to this if he didn’t?” Junsu questioned.

“You right he wouldn’t, there would have to been a reason? Have you asked him?”

“What do you take me for? Of course I have, I was so angry at him after everything. But Yunho shoot himself off from us, Changmin training became Yunho focus. If you asked me if was like Yunho was training him for war….” Heechul smirked.

“Maybe he was…” Heechul wondered ‘I wonder what your hiding,’ Heechul spoke to himself, “don’t worry I think what I found out and what you have are the same.” Junsu looked stared at Heechul deep in thought. Wondering what was going on in the thousand year old vampire’s head.

“Where were you?” Junsu finally manged to ask after Heechul finished staring up. “You disappear, I’ve… we have been trying to contact you.”

“Where I went, no message would get through, I was busy looking into Jaejoong’s condition,” Heechul told him, “It was something I couldn’t let go of. I was looking for answers to my question and to do that I had to meet with the elders bunch of old farts… if you was me, let’s just say I caused a stir within their ranks, pissed quite a few vampire off at the same time,” Heechul smiled he was gland. “Siwon was ordered to take me away, but like he could do that.” Heechul laughed. “Stupid idiotic people really need to know who they were dealing with; beside they knew I wouldn’t be leaving until I got my answers.”

“Did you?”

“What?”

“Did you get your answers? Do you know why Jaejoong is like that?”

“Sort of, they were very cryptic about almost everything but I’ve learnt a few things from them over the years including pissing them off, really gets you answers.”

“Like what?” Junsu listen to Heechul for hours and hours.

 

*****

 

“Jaejoong you’re working hard?” Jaejoong turned a bright smile on his face looking. He was hanging up Christmas decoration, hoping to improve sale in his store. “This is one of my favourite times of year. Forget me if I’m wrong but you say that every months since you employed me.”Jaejoong laughed. It was truth.

“Everyday should be celebrated.”

"Where do you find the energy? I’m tired just looking at you,” She told him, “Don’t you ever have a break?”

“I do.”

“When?  I never even seen you go out for a drink. Live a little will you?” She leaned over the counter, “I want you to meet a friend of mine.” Jaejoong knew what she was up do.

“I have no interest in arranged date, I can do that myself thank you.” She pouted, “But he’s a really nice guy.”

“I don’t think that…” Jaejoong thought about it. No matter whom he went out with, it never felt right to him, it was as if he was portraying someone. His heart was clinging to something, something yet he had to find himself. He closed his eyes picturing someone a man in the shadow. It was very hard to make out his face, but then there were other. Who, where and what did they mean to him. His heart aches like it did almost everyday, every hour, etc. These people meant everything to him... he could not denied it, but there was something stopping him from remembering something he once held dear.

“Jaejoong,” Jaejoong opened his eyes when he felt a pinch on his arm, he looked at his employee and then to who she was pointing at. He greeted a couple with kids as they walked into his store, he didn’t know why but his eyes were drawn to the children. “Can you look after the store for a minute I need a breath of fresh air?”

“Sure, boss…” Jaejoong was gone before she even bashed an eyelid. It was something she had come accustomed here working with Jaejoong. He would disappear at a moment notice. Jaejoong exited the store at the back. He leaned against the wall falling to the ground, he held his head it ached and ached but not as bad at the pain in his chest. Why did it hurt so much? He took in much needed breathe of air, why couldn't he remember? He wanted to so badly.

****

“I still can't get my head around leaving Jaejoong unprotected. Where is he I should be giving him an ear full, not you.” Junsu looked at Heechul.

“I don’t blame you. Jae… it hurta me seeing him have to make this decision. It wouldn’t have been easy for him I know that, but none of us could talk him down. Jaejoong wasn’t himself when Yunho brought him back here. He was scared, frightened, his only concern was to the boys. He didn’t care about himself just the boys and Yunho. I don't just blame Yunho...” Junsu took a seat, “ I blame myself, I was a fool.”

“Why?”

“If I hadn’t met Yoochun or Suelgi, Jae wouldn’t have met Yunho and…”

“Theres no point thinking like that Junsu. Yunho and Jaejoong knew the risk for them to be together. A human and a vampire, but then again, who said it couldn’t I think, Yunho and Jaejoong. Yes the two of them are stubborn, but I will fix it if I can, Junsu. Tell me do you know Jaejoong parents?” Junsu looked at Heechul wondering why Heechul was bringing up such a question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter