Complete [1]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri was gripping tightly on her pants. She is now sitting on the Jung’s living room with Jessica sitting beside her. She was feeling nervous again just like the first time she was here when she asked appa Jung for Jessica’s hand in marriage. The only difference now she can’t see the deadly stares that were given to her by umma and appa Jung plus Krystal.

“Being blind has its own benefits…I should’ve waited to lose my eyesight first before asking Jessica’s hand in marriage but damn…why does this feels like the first time”

“Appa…umma…baby sis…” Jessica happily called out. The wide smile in her face can almost split her face in two. “We have an announcement to make” Jessica announced happily. She held onto Yuri’s hand tightly and brought it to her lap. Yuri just smiled and nodded her head to signal Jessica to keep going. “Yuri and I are getting married”

“We’ve heard that before…” Appa Jung scoffs then crossed his arms in front of his chest. His tone was cold and stern making Yuri cowers a little and a lump slowly forming on . “Why will this time make any difference? Give me one good reason, Yul on why should I agree to this wedding?”

Yuri swallowed the lump on . She was lost for words. She can’t blame appa Jung for doubting her because of what she did in the first time. She felt Jessica tightens her grip on her hand. And that is enough to give her courage. Yuri didn’t need another sign or whatsoever, Jessica by her side was already giving her enough courage. She let go of Jessica’s hand and bowed down in front of the Jung family. Her forehead was almost touching the floor. Appa Jung, umma Jung and Krystal widens their eyes.

“I…I know I’ve hurt Jessica in the past…I…I know all of you are doubting me because I did it once…I can do it again…right? But I ask for your trust again appa, umma, Krys…I reflected on my mistake and decision. And I regretted the day I left Jessica in front of the altar. I regretted hurting her. I regretted all of it. I’ve learned from my mistake and I promise you…I will never repeat the same mistake again. The past 3years was a living hell for me and it made me think about one thing, Jessica. What if I didn’t leave Jessica? What if I stick to marrying her even if I’m gradually losing my sight? I was afraid that I will be a burden to her but she proved me wrong by helping me with small things. She made me realize that I made the wrong decision of leaving her. I know I’ve already made this speech but let me say it again” Yuri inhaled then exhaled softly then continues. “I love Jessica with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter