Who's That Girl [2/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bang*

The bathroom door blew wide open and Yuri immediately went inside. She was panting a little like she was being chased by a lion or something. She opened the faucet then cupped her hands below the running water and then splashes the cold water to her face. Yuri looked at her reflection and a clear shade of red was evident in her cheeks. She placed her right hand above her chest as she feels her rapid heartbeat.

“Yah Yuri! Calm yourself down!” Yuri kept chanting and chanting in her mind to help her calm her beating heart.

*creak*

Yuri immediately straightens herself when she heard the door slightly open. Jessica’s head popped inside the small opening. Yuri’s eyes widen and heart started beating fast again when they locked gaze.

“Aigoo~ so much for calming myself down” Yuri said to her mind at the same exact moment Jessica stepped inside the bathroom and stood beside Yuri.

Jessica was looking down avoiding eye contact with Yuri. Not because she was embarrassed of what she did but because her cheeks were redder than a tomato. “Er– I’m–”

“It’s okay…no harm done” Yuri said cooly, trying to hide her anxiety.

Yuri totally forgot that she wants to clean her clothes first because the iced tea was seriously sticky. She was more concerned of her beating heart that will sooner or later give her heart attack. She was about to leave but a hand stopped her from doing so. When the soft hand touched her wrist an electric shock flowed inside her body.

“I told you I’m fine…” Yuri turned back and smiled charmingly. Jessica was able to see it because she was staring directly in Yuri’s eyes. She doesn’t why know but there’s something on Yuri’s deep dark orbs that draws her in.

Two hearts were beating erratically while one hand was gripping tightly on the other’s wrist. No words were said and there was complete silence. The two people inside the bathroom don’t care about the people outside anymore. The only thing for them is the people in front of them. Jessica didn’t say another word and left the bathroom while pulling Yuri with her. Yuri didn’t protest for she was too shocked to do so. They walked pass the dance floor with Jessica still pulling Yuri by the wrist and out of the club forgetting that their friends were still in the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s already half an hour! Where the heck is Jessica Jung?” Tiffany slightly raised her voice whilst she kept looking at her watch.

“We should check on her…let’s go?” Sunny suggested. Tiffany nodded her head and the two went to the bathroom to check on Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was looking and scanning the whole area. Her eyes landed on the red-haired girl who just walked passed them. She can’t help but follow the girl’s every movement until the girl disappeared in the sea of people dancing on the dance floor.

“Soo do you think Yul had already left?” Taeyeon asked the tall girl who was sitting beside her while eating some nachos.

“I think so…it’s already half an hour pass and she still hasn’t walked up to the booth and say her closing remarks”

After Sooyoung spoke their phones rang a little. Taeyeon and Sooyoung took out their phones at the same time and read the message from Yuri, saying that someone had spilled juice on her shirt so she rushed home.

“She’s home already…did you receive her message?”

“Neh…” Sooyoung answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter