I Think Of You [2]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SHE’S WHAT????!” TaeHyoSoo shouted in unison.

 

 

“Hey guys what’s with the shouting?” Yoobin asked as she enters the room with their drinks.

 

 

“Nothing…” TaeHyoSoo smiled sheepishly.

 

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are sitting on the couch whilst Yuri is sitting on the hot seat in front of them. Yoona, well, she’s standing by the window.

 

 

After the party at the Kwon’s mansion, they all decided to head to Yoobin’s club since Sooyoung has been complaining non-stop that she’s soooooooo hungry. Now they’re here and Yuri was telling them about what happened but they cut her off when she accidently told them that Jessica is Tyler’s girlfriend.

 

 

“You guys know that you all, are a terrible liar but that’s fine” Yoobin smiles at her friends. “Oh and Yul… nice job with Jessica”

 

 

With that said Yoobin walked out of the VIP room.

 

 

“She knew?” Yuri asked her friends.

 

 

“She’s Yoobin… she knows everything” Taeyeon reasoned out.

 

 

“Going back…” Hyoyeon cut off before the topic got side tracked. “You’re screwing your brother’s girlfriend?”

 

 

“Yea…” Yuri nodded her head.

 

 

“Jessica said she’s boyfriend is cheating on her right?” Sooyoung asked earning a nod from everyone. “See… that only tells that your brother is really… a heartless man”

 

 

“I know that…” Yuri took a sip on her drink. She’s not showing off any emotions. “I was the first one to know that 10years ago”

 

 

They were silent for a couple of minutes until Taeyeon decided to break it. “Was it a good thing?”

 

 

Everyone looked at Taeyeon questioningly.

 

 

Taeyeon shook her head. She can’t believe she was about to say this. “Was it a good thing that you call the whole thing off with Jessica?”

 

 

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked loudly although everyone was asking her the same thing in their minds.

 

 

“Jessica-unnie is a warm, kind-hearted girl” Yoona spoke up. “She may always be cold and indifferent but that’s her approach. She even has a motherly aura”

 

 

“And you know this because?” Sooyoung asked.

 

 

Yoona started walking towards the couch and sat between Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. “Whenever I got to hang out with Seohyun, Jessica-unnie will always be there”

 

 

“Why?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

“She cries to Seohyun” Yoona confessed her eyes never leaving her big sister. “Almost every day”

 

 

Yuri was silent but she kept her eyes on her little sister. She has a gut feeling that there’s something that Yoona isn’t telling them. It was like the youngest new more than what she’s telling. “What’s your point?”

 

 

“My point is… you know our brother well. He has a way of getting things and Jessica-unnie, she’s special to me and I don’t want to see her waste her life for some guy who always cheat on her and doesn’t care for her”

 

 

Yuri stood up and now she’s the one standing by the window.

 

 

“I made my decision, Yoong” Yuri turned to her friends and everyone looked at her with hopeful eyes.

 

 

They wish they knew earlier that Tyler is Jessica’s boyfriend. If they knew, they wouldn’t push Yuri to call off the whole thing with Jessica. They will push the tanned girl to have a real relationship with Jessica.

 

 

“I don’t want to get caught up in their love triangle” with that said, Yuri walked out of the room not wanting to hear her friends to change her decision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s hand that was on Yuri’s hair slowly lowers down to her neck then inside Yuri’s bathrobe, feeling Yuri’s toned biceps. Jessica inhaled sharply when Yuri by twirling her fingers around her navel.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessie?”

 

 

Jessica was pulled out from her little trance when Tiffany snapped her fingers in front of Jessica’s eyes. “What was that, Tiff?”

 

 

“Ugh…I was telling you that you need to go to this special gathering that Mr. Park arrange– are you okay?” Tiffany asked her best friend worriedly.

 

 

“Nothing… nothing’s wrong with me” Jessica waved off her hand. “What time is the party? And what is it about?”

 

 

“Oh… kay” Tiffany wasn’t convinced. “It’s for their new store and you, being the CEO of JT Enterprise, are supposed to cut the ceremonial ribbon. You’ve b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter