Spring Day [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday to My Yuri’s Sica-jagiya!!! Spend some time with Yul-seobang, okay? and make more beautiful babies ^_^

 

“Jessica!” Taeyeon growls as she push Jessica up to the small boat they rented.

Jessica unwillingly pulled herself to the boat with Taeyeon following suit. The older between the two took off her mask and snorkel.

“Are you trying to get yourself killed?!” Taeyeon roared while Jessica is still busy coughing and clearing the water out from her lungs. “You know well you can’t swim!”

Since Yuri’s parents had called off the search party, Jessica along with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Krystal took it upon themselves to look for Yuri or her body, even if it means they had to go back and forth to Jeju and Seoul. Adding more stress and sleepless nights to Jessica’s almost worn out body. Sometimes it will be Tiffany who will accompany Jessica, sometimes Taeyeon, other times it was Krystal. There was also a time where Hyukjoon was the one who accompanied Jessica. They know how unstable Jessica is right now so they refrain from leaving her unattended. They don’t want anything like this to happen.

Jessica stays mum and just crawled like a ball at the other end of the boat. Taeyeon had to leaned back and refrain herself from yelling once more. Her heart stings at the sight of Jessica. The bags under her eyes looks like her bags had grown a face, her frame was beyond bulimic skinny. She look like a walking hanger with Yuri’s oversized sweater; basically she’s a walking skeleton.

Taeyeon ran her hands to her face stopping at . “Let’s call it a day” and she expertly navigates the small boat towards shore.

“What happened?” Krystal asks worriedly when she saw Jessica drenched from head to toe. She turned to Taeyeon who just shrugs.

“I found her sinking deeper and deeper while I was about to go up”

Tiffany appeared with a towel in hand and quickly wrapped it around Jessica’s body. “Jessi what happened?”

“I… I saw Yuri” Jessica quivers. The wind plus the water is making her shiver from head to toe.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Krystal’s eyes were as big as a saucer.

“Where?” Taeyeon was the first one who got over the shock.

“In the water” Jessica answers truthfully.

Taeyeon let out a sigh. Knowing full well that it was just Jessica imaginations or illusions.

 

 

///

 

 

“Today we commemorate the fall of one our beloved student during the unfortunate event 6months ago” the principal starts.

Jessica scoffs. She disapprove of the idea of this whole thing. Why waste time for a ceremony when they should be looking for Yuri. And what good is a school if she doesn’t get to see Kwon Yuri. If it were up to her she wouldn’t attend class anymore and just go look for Yuri.

“Kwon Yuri…”

Jessica found herself looking up the mention of her name.

“Was not only brave but also kind. She risk her life to make sure none of her friends and classmates will get left behind. So today…”

Jessica found herself drifting away again. What use of an acknowledgement if the person isn’t with them? She shakes her head and slowly gets up but a hand quickly prevented her.

“Where are you going, Jessi?” Tiffany asks worriedly.

Jessica smiles, the one that doesn’t reach her eyes. “Bathroom”

“Don’t take too long, okay?”

Jessica slowly nods her head and Tiffany had finally let go of her arm. Jessica found herself walking aimlessly around the halls of the school where she had made lots of memories with Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany. They were the inseparable quartet. Everyone were rooting for Taeyeon and Tiffany, some even gave them a cute couple nickname; TaeNy. Like a charm, it made them real. Everyone were happy when Taeyeon announced them being a couple.

Jessica, she was happy for the couple yet at the same time she’s jealous. Jealous at Tiffany’s boldness and Taeyeon’s keen observation. A simple gestures or statement from Tiffany and Taeyeon already know. She wished to be more like Tiffany and Yuri to be more like Taeyeon because every time she throws hints at Yuri, may it be obvious or subtle, the tanned girl can’t seem to understand her.

That day on the deck, when she saw Yuri leaving, she made a promise to herself. She promise she will confess to Yuri. She doesn’t care if it is unrequited or they feel the same. She decided to be bold and tell Yuri her true feelings. But fate didn’t gave her a chance.

“Sica-ah”

Jessica snaps her head towards their classroom. She saw a person sitting by the window –Yuri’s seat –smiling brightly at her. Her eyes stings as her sight turns blurry because of the tears. “Yuri-ah”

“Unnie?”

Jessica turns to her sister who is giving her a worried look. She turned back to their classroom and Yuri is already go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter