One More Night [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Buzz… buzz…

Buzz… buzz…

 

Yuri saw her phone light up. She looked at it for a moment then saw she has 2 text messages.

 

“Yul we’re on in five” Taeyeon reminded Yuri because she’s the only one left inside the changing room.

 

Yuri put her phone back at the table then smiled at Taeyeon. “Let’s go”

 

 

 

 

 

After the performance…

 

“I don’t know about you guys but I think we’re getting more and more popular with the girls” Yoona said excitedly.

 

“I know right…” Sooyoung answered as she started ing her shirt. “The club is packed and they kept shouting for an encore, how cool is that?”

 

The others were too busy talking with each other that they failed to realize the Yuri was in the corner silently reading something on her phone.

 

 

 

(2) Messages

 

Yuri opened her phone to read her messages.

 

 

 

Fr: Miss Jung

Good luck on your performance :) break a leg! xoxo

Text me after your performance. I miss you hun :*

 

Fr: devil’s son

Come home. You and Yoona, appa has an important announcement

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was furrowing her brows as she read her brother’s text message.

 

“You okay big sis?” Yoona saw her sister furrowing her brows.

 

Everyone looked at Yuri after Yoona asked her.

 

Yuri let out a sight. Since she consider everyone in the room as her sister might as well tell them. “Our dear brother texted me?”

 

“That son of a b*tch texted you?” Hyoyeon’s foul words echoed inside the room. “What does he want now?”

 

“Apparently our father wants to announce something” Yuri said honestly. “And he wants us, me and Yoong, to be there”

 

“I don’t know sis” Yoona shook her head. “I think it’s a bad idea to go back”

 

“Me too…” Sooyoung agreed.

 

“I hate to admit it but Yoona is right” Taeyeon nodded her head. “That place is a hell hole. And I think your chances of going out of there alive is slim”

 

And then there was silence, Yuri can’t doubt that her sister is right. It’s a bad idea if they go and she agrees with Taeyeon when she said that the place is a hell hole.

 

“I know…” Hyoyeon snapped her fingers breaking the silence. “What if we all go with them? That way we can get them out in case of emergency”

 

“Sounds like a plan to me” Yuri smiled at Hyoyeon and everyone nodded in agreement.

 

To: devil’s son

We’ll be there

 

 

 

Buzz… buzz…

 

Yuri looked at her phone she received another text message. She opened her phone and let out a sigh when she read the sender’s name. Because they were all curious-cat, they glance in Yuri’s phone.

 

Fr: Miss Jung

You haven’t texted me all day. Where are you?

I hope you’re not screwing another girl behind my back?

 

“I think she actually likes you, bro” Hyoyeon spoke up.

 

Yuri turned around and she saw her sisters busying themselves with something like whistling, playing with their phone and worst cover ever, kicking a non-existent rock. Hyoyeon was the only normal one who didn’t bother to hide that she read Jessica’s message to her. “Yoong? Really? Kicking rocks?”

 

“What?” Yoona asked innocently. “It’s the first thing that came into my mind so I did it”

 

Yuri just shook her head at her sister’s lame excuse and turned her attention to Hyoyeon. “I don’t know, Hyo. To her I’m just her buddy”

 

“How can you be so sure? Have you told her how you really feel about her?”

 

“I did…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter