Indestructible [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is that Kwon Yuri?!” Mr. Henney approaches Daniel.

 

“Kwon who?” Daniel asked dumbly.

 

Mr. Henney gritted his teeth. “Dominic I’m going to kill you! Go after them!”

 

With that said, Mr. Henney and his body guards run to catch up with Yuri and Jessica. Daniel had this smirk on his face as he watched his father and Mr. Jung go after the eloping couple.

 

 

 

Bang!

 

Yuri slowly opens her eyes when she heard a gunshot followed by a loud thud. She was stunned seeing the man, who was about to shoot her, down on the ground face down blood oozing out from the shot on his back.

 

“Wha—” Yuri turned to the man walking out of the dark moving towards her. He has a gun on his right hand and eyeing the dead man on the ground.

 

“I never liked this guy, such a *ss-kisser. tch” the man holding a gun looked at the dead body. “Just because my father favors your ideas more doesn’t mean he will disown me and give all to you, Dominic”

 

The man continues to talk to the dead body. The guy pointed the gun to Dominick and shot him again. “Just to make sure he’s dead. Don’t want this *sshole to ruin my plan”

 

“Who are you?” although stunned, Yuri was able to voice out her query.

 

“Name’s Daniel, Daniel Henney” the guy smiles warmly at Yuri then proceeds to unbind tanned girl from the chain.

 

“I’m—”

 

“Yuri…” Daniel cut off. “I know. Listen, we don’t have much time. Go out on the back and wait for me there. I’ll just put this man in the bag”

 

“But—”

 

“Move… move… move…” Daniel shoo Yuri away then proceeds what he intended to do.

 

When Yuri was already in front of a door, she was contemplating on running away or waiting for Daniel. Letting out a sigh, Yuri picked the latter. She was still in the middle of thinking if she’s going to regret her decision or not when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

“Come on!” Daniel grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the door.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

They’re already far away from the old abandon warehouse where Yuri was held capture for how many days. They’re taking a route which wasn’t familiar to Yuri making her think that she’s going to regret her decision.

 

But then again, why would Daniel Henney go thru such trouble of saving her is he’s going to kill her after all. “This doesn’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter