Crazy In Love (3)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessi!” Krystal’s excited voice rang loudly.

“Hey baby sis! How are you?”

“Fine. Been busy lately”

“With what?” Jessica arched her brows.

“Just something. When are you coming back?” Krystal quickly changed the topic.

“I’ll just finish up here and I’ll be there by noon tomorrow”

“Perfect! Don’t forget your promise”

“I won’t. I gottta go. Bye baby Jung”

“Bye unnie!”

Jessica flinched and looked at her phone curiously. Krystal just called her unnie in the most cringe-worthy voice. She shrugs at her sister’s odd behavior.

Maybe she woke up at the right side of the bed.

 

//

 

Pounding headache.

That’s what woke Yuri up from her slumber. She turned to the clock.

5pm.

It was still early but she’s already drunk as hell. She has a pounding headache but the ache on her heart remains. Now Yuri was 100% sure she did something terrible during her past life.

Jessica’s song blasted thru her phone’s speakers –the other reason why she woke up. Jessica’s d*mn beautiful voice just won’t stop singing.

 Yuri pressed the green button –not bothering to look who the caller was. She stayed silent and did not greeted the caller.

“Yuri”

It was her cousin.

“I’ve been calling you is everything okay?”

No response from the black pearl. She heard something shifting on the other line.

“Yul?”

Now it was her brother.

“Talk to me”

Yuri couldn’t hold it in any longer, she let out a sniffed. She didn’t realize she was already crying, letting her tears fall freely from her eyes. “I already lost her”

Hyukjun looked at Jinzou worriedly.

“It’s done oppa. Its over”

Hyukjun looked down while Jinzou looked away.

Letting out a sigh then Hyukjun spoke. “Don’t you think at least she deserves to know how you feel and in return you deserve to know how she feels?”

“I don’t know what to do anymore”

Jinzou nodded his head to his cousin.

“Alright, we’re coming to get you” Hyukjun spoke in finality before ending the call.

 

 

Yuri finally stopped on her crying spree but now she is on her drinking spree. She drunk but not drunk enough to drunk text/call Jessica.

She had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter