Missing You [1/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At some hotel Suite

“Oh my god! Sica you look very beautiful!!”

A couple of squeals can be heard inside the bride-to-be’s changing room. The bride’s sister and mother were practically jumping for joy when they saw how beautiful the bride is.

“Krystal…Mom…can you please stop squealing?! You both are making me deaf” Jessica rolled her eyes to the two girls squealing behind her like crazy.

“Aigoo~ Jessica Jung how can you say that to your mother?! Can she not be excited and happy seeing her oldest daughter get married?” Umma Jung wiped the invisible tears in her eyes. Jessica could only roll her eyes and shook her heads as her mother continues to become emotional. “Aigoo~ Krystal-ah~ please don’t get marry early like your unnie here…don’t leave umma yet arasso?”

Umma Jung pulled Krystal, Jessica’s look-alike, in a tight hug. Krystal couldn’t do anything and just let her umma hug her tightly almost to the point that she can’t breathe. Jessica can’t help but rolled her eyes on the mother who could win an award for being so over melodramatic.

“M-mom c-can’t breath-e” Krystal stated hitting her mother’s arm gently, trying to pry her mother’s arms away from her.

“Oh my god! Stop suffocating my baby sister woman!” Jessica playfully scolded her mother. Umma Jung made and exaggerated cry and let go of Krystal.

“You*sniff*…why are you talking like that to your mom*sniff*sniff*” Umma Jung went to the corner of the room and then sulk.

“Aigoo~” Jessica face palmed herself. “Stop exaggerating mom…you won’t win an award with your lame acting”

“Arasso” umma Jung straightened her dress and then look at the mirror to check for her make-up.

“Bipolar much?” the Jung sisters said in unison.

“Now you know where your bipolar attitude came from” a manly voice said.

“Daddy!” The sister turned to the just arriving man and quickly envelops him in a hug.

“Aigoo~ my beautiful angels~” appa Jung spread his arms wide open, ready to receive his daughters’ hugs. Jessica was on appa Jung’s right side while Krystal was on the other side.

“Yah! Why didn’t you give me that kind of hug when I arrived?!” umma Jung pouted then sulked on the corner again. Appa Jung was grinning widely at his wife’s childish antics whilst Krystal face palmed herself and Jessica shook her head.

“Are you ready Sica?” appa Jung turned her attention to his daughter Jessica Jung whom will soon be Jessica Kwon.

Jessica smiled brightly and eagerly nodded her head. “Neh Dad”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hotel

The groom-to-be was seen walking back and forth in front of the full sized mirror. She kept wiping her forehead even if there is no sweat in it.

“Kwon Yuri! Can you please stop walking back and forth?! You’re seriously giving me a headache” Hyukjun, Yuri’s older brother was sitting on the bed and just staring at her little sister who was practically digging holes on the floor because she kept walking back and forth.

“Oppa…” Yuri was on the chair and started rubbing her palms together, a sign that she anxious and nervous. “Ottake?! Ottoke?!” now Yuri was practically erasing her face with the use of her palms.

“Kwon Yuri!” Hyukjun raised his voice. Yuri stopped erasing her face and turned to his brother who was now kneeling in front of her. Hyukjun held both of Yuri’s shoulder and started at her little sister straight in the eyes. “Man up!”

Yuri nodded her head. She doesn’t need another word from her brother because those two simple words were enough to bring her confidence back. “Gomawo oppa”

“So!” the door blew wide open earning Yuri and Hyukjun’s attention. They were relieved to see their father standing there with a wide smile on his face. “Where is my daughter?! OMO! There she is! So handsome…so charming! Your soon-to-be-wife will be very charmed once she gets the chance to see you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter