A YulSic Movie [1]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

did you guys miss this story? i bet you do :)

so here it is again...

enjoy :)

 

 

The door creaked open and SNSD’s black pearl entered their dorm. She just finished her daily routine for the morning. She walked to the kitchen and found their beloved leader cooking breakfast.

“Yow Taengoo! Good morning...” Yuri greeted. Taeyeon turned to face Yuri and smiled.

“Good morning too you too Yul” Taeyeon greeted back. Yuri walked up to the refrigerator to get some water.

“You're up early…we don't have schedule for today right?”

“No…we don't but you and Jessica hav.” Taeyeon and Yuri turned their heads and found the eye smiling princess rubbing her eyes cutely.

“Good morning Ppani Ppani Tippani~!” Yuri greeted Tiffany in an almost singing manner.

“Good morning tae-tae~ Yul~” Tiffany greeted back with her signature charming eye smile.

“Here take a seat… I'll go wash up now” Yuri offered her seat and started walking away from the kitchen to give Taeyeon and Tiffany some alone time.

“Yul manager oppa called and told me that SM wants to see you and Jessica A.S.A.P so I suggest go and wake sleeping beauty first before you take your bath. Oppa will be here in a couple of hours”

“Okay!” Yuri answered in English. Her strong accent causes Taeyeon and Tiffany to giggle a little.

“You should stop spending time with Jessica, Yul” Tiffany suggested whilst still giggling. Taeyeon nodded her head in approval.

“Yea...her English is really getting into me...” With that said Yuri left the two and walked to Jessica and Sooyoung’s room.

 

*Knock*Knock*

*Twist*Creak*

 

“Soo? Sooyoung?” Yuri popped her head thru the small opening. She scan the room first, when saw Sooyoung staring at her with blank expression, she widen the door opened and entered the room.

“Soo you awake?” Yuri snaps her fingers in front of Sooyoung. The taller girl nodded her head mindlessly.

“Food...” Sooyoung mumbled as she continues to stare blankly at Yuri. The latter just smiled.

“Taengoo is almost finished cooking. I'll just wake Sica up” Sooyoung nodded her head in understanding and went back to sleep. Yuri turned her attention to the sleeping beauty on the other bed. She chuckled when she saw Jessica’s sleeping habit.

“Aigoo~ wae so cute Sica?” Yuri mumbled to herself. Her heart starts to beat in an irregular manner every time she takes a step closer to Jessica’s bed. The feeling she always gets whenever Jessica is around but she just ignores this feeling for she doesn't know the meaning behind that foreign feeling.

“Sica wakey wakey~”

“...”

“Sica-ah~ wake up now please?” Yuri whispered in Jessica’s ear. She has to be as quiet as possible so that Sooyoung will not wake up as well.

“....” still no response.

“Aish! Jinjja?!” Yuri huff and scratched the back of her head.

“If prince charming has true loves kiss, I have cucumbers. Since sleeping Jessica won't budge I will resort to my only option. Kiss Jessica! Joke! Cucumbers of course what else? Kkkk…”

Yuri walked out of the room and came back after a couple of seconds. When she came back she got startled when she saw Sooyoung in a sitting position looking blankly at the window. Yuri tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder and for the second time that morning Yuri received another blank stare from the giant shikshin.

“Soo.food.ready.kitchen.now” Yuri said the words carefully so that Sooyoung can understand her and in just split second Soo is already gone.

“Now time for the princess to wake up…”

Yuri slowly opened the container full of cucumbers. After 3sec the princess is already in a sitting position. Jessica absentmindedly tilts her head to look at the culprit who dared to wake her. When she found a pair of dark orbs staring back at her; Jessica, ‘violent Sica’, ‘the ice princess’ didn’t bother to speak up.

“Good morning Sica baby~” Yuri greeted happily with a cheeky smile on her face. Jessica’s cheeks turned slightly pink just by hearing Yuri’s pet name for her.

“Seobang~” Jessica whine whilst Yuri was pushing her towards the bathroom. Yuri’s smile grew wider when she heard Jessica’s pet name for her.

The two started giving pet names to each other way back when they we’re still trainees. The pet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter