One More Night [2]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

2:00 a.m

 

Yuri is sitting on the chair facing the bed whilst Jessica is sleeping soundly like a princess on the bed. Yuri’s elbows were resting on the arm rest and her fingers are intertwined with each other in front of while staring at sleeping beauty. Ever since the ‘talk’ with her sister 2weeks ago, Yuri has been trying to talk to Jessica about her feelings for the older girl but it always fail because as soon as she stepped inside the hotel suite, there’s no talking just purely action.

 

Yuri ran her fingers thru her hair. It was another rough , she knows because her back is stinging because of Jessica’s scratches. She can’t help but think that Jessica is just using her to get revenge to her boyfriend who cheated on her. Yuri stood up and head towards the bathroom. She shook her head seeing how messy the room is. There was a broken lamp, their clothes were scattered everywhere.

 

The was good, scratch that, it was amazing. It was a give and take, Yuri will pleasure Jessica and vice versa. After their every session none of them is unsatisfied. It was amazing, beyond words actually. Jessica was Yuri’s first and Yuri was Jessica’s.

 

Jessica mentioned that, that maybe the reason why her boyfriend cheated on her because she won’t give him what he wanted. But she didn’t mentioned why she gave her ity to a stripper for girls. Knowing that she is Jessica’s first, Yuri can’t help but feel special but then again every morning when she wakes up she’s still feeling guilty because Jessica still hasn’t broken up with her boyfriend.

 

Yuri’s train of thoughts was interrupted when she felt a hand wrapped itself around her neck and a familiar body pressed against her back.

 

“You left…” Jessica whispered.

 

Yuri inhaled then exhaled thru . “I just wanted to take a shower”

 

“I can shower with you…” Jessica placed her hand on Yuri’s cheeks and guided the taller girl to look at her. Now they are face to face with all their glory. “You should’ve wake me up”

 

“You were sleeping like a princess” Yuri spoke softly. “And honestly, I don’t know why you’re still awake. We were so intense earlier”

 

Jessica smiled sweetly “I can’t sleep without you and I you don’t have to remind me how intense we were. I can see the scratched in your back”

 

“Aren’t you sore?” Yuri straightforwardly asked.

 

Jessica smiled. They’re comfortable talking to each other about this and it surprises her in a good way. “Yes, I am sore thanks to your skills”

 

Yuri softly chuckled. “Let’s wash up so we can sleep”

 

Yuri treasures moments like this. It’s rare for them to have moments like this since it was always the rough that’s doing all the talking.

 

After they shower, Yuri lifts Jessica up bridal style. She carried Jessica all the way to the bed and gently lay her down. Jessica was lying on her back whilst Yuri was lying on her side. Yuri is running her fingers thru Jessica’s locks hoping that her action will lull the older girl to sleep.

 

But Jessica has other things in mind, since she’s already up because the warm shower woke her up, might as well do what they always do. She entangled her finger with Yuri’s locks and pulled the taller girl down to meet her lips. At first it was just a smack and Jessica decided to deepen the kiss and Yuri just responded.

 

Yuri placed her hand on Jessica’s cheeks and massaged the latter’s cheekbone using her thumb. The kiss turned into a heated one with tongues involved. Of course being the dominant one, Yuri won the tongue battle. Yuri untie Jessica’s robe and let her fingers roam around Jessica’s bare body.

 

Jessica’s hand that was on Yuri’s hair slowly lowers down to her neck then inside Yuri’s bathrobe, feeling Yuri’s toned biceps. Jessica inhaled sharply when Yuri by twirling her fingers around her navel.

 

“God Yuri~ stop teasing me~” Jessica whispered to Yuri. Her body is asking for it. Her body has a mind of its own, it wants Yuri’s touch and it want to feel Yuri’s warmth.

 

“Want another rough ?” Yuri whispered seductively against Jessica’s ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter