You Are To Me [1]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Jessie~”Tiffany greeted her best friend as soon as she saw her walking pass the school’s gate.

 

Jessica let out a yawn. “Morning Tiff”

 

“Rough night?”

 

“No… late night talk with my parents”

 

Jessica and Tiffany made their way towards the school’s building when suddenly a bunny popped out. “Good morning girls~”

 

“Good morning Sunny-bunny~”

 

“Morning” Came the response from the two Korean-American girls, respectively.

 

“Are you okay Jess? Rough night?” Sunny asked when she saw Jessica’s panda like eyes.

 

“Late night talk with her parents…” Tiffany whispers.

 

“Oh~” Sunny made an ‘o’ expression. “I bet it didn’t went well”

 

“Tell me about it” Jessica rolled her eyes as she yawns again.

 

The girls were already almost at their homeroom when Jessica suddenly stopped, and like a domino effect, Sunny and Tiffany stopped as well.

 

“What is it Jessie?” Tiffany asked her best friend.

 

“Is it me or its kinda quiet?” Jessica turned to her friends.

 

Sunny and Tiffany looked left and right then up and down.

 

“Ah!” Sunny snapped her fingers. “Your obsess suitor is not bugging for a date!”

 

“Oh right!” Tiffany turned to Jessica with a teasing smile on her face. “Why Jessie~? Are you missing your suitor already~?”

 

“No” Jessica answered nonchalantly. “This silence gives me a creep. Like this is what they call—”

 

“Calm before the storm” Sunny finished Jessica’s sentence.

 

“Exactly”

 

“Why does it sound like a bad thing?” Tiffany asked as the girls continue to walk again.

 

“Because it is”

 

“Oh come on Jess” Sunny in. “Give it a chance, go out on a date. You will never know maybe you’ll fall in love”

 

Jessica was about to retort but Tiffany cut her off. “Jessica Jung doesn’t fall in love. Remember, her heart is made of ice?”

 

“I completely forgot about that…” Sunny wondered out loud.

 

“Yah! I’m here you know!” Jessica yelled at the two who were talking about her like she’s not around.

 

“Oh Jessie~ be thankful we’re talking about you in front of you not behind your back” Tiffany winked at the slowly showing HellSica.

 

“You and your smart mouth Miyoung” Jessica rolled her eyes then walked off.

 

Sunny and Tiffany high-fived each other for escaping HellSica.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

As soon as Jessica entered the room, confetti popped up like it was her birthday landing on her hair. Jessica closed her eyes. She regretted what she said earlier. She should’ve just shut close and not searched for her suitor.

 

“OMO!” Jessica heard Tiffany at her back and a gasped from Sunny.

 

“Talk about effort” Sunny whispers to Jessica.

 

“If ever you reject her tell her to court me instead. I’ll gladly accept her in a heartbeat” Tiffany whispers to Jessica earning an icy glare from the ice princess.

 

Jessica closed her eyes as she inhales then exhales.

 

Taeyeon, her persistent suitor’s best friend, was holding a white board with a ‘Please’ written on it. Behind Taeyeon is her cousin, Hyoyeon. She’s also holding a white board with a ‘Go’ written on it. Behind Hyoyeon is their dongseang, Sooyoung. Same, but on her board was written ‘Out’. And behind Sooyoung is Sooyoung’s best friend and her suitor’s cousin, Yoona, with a ‘With’ written on her board.

 

“Where is she?” Jessica hissed.

 

The smile on Taeyeon’s face slowly fades. She shivers lightly that didn’t go unnoticed by Jessica but the latter choose to ignore it. Taeyeon pointed at the back of the room.

 

Jessica turned to where the small dork pointed and her suitor was there, smiling widely, flashing her charming smile at her. She was holding a white board with a ‘Me’ written on it. From the corner of her eyes Jessica saw a rose sticking out from her suitor’s pocket.

 

“Please go out with me, Jessica” the suitor finally spoke.

 

Everyone in class had their eyes on Jessica waiting for the ice princess’ answer. Although they already know what the answer will be still they can’t stop themselves from hoping for the tanned girl to receive a good response.

 

“Kwon Yuri…” Jessica called out and Yuri quickly approached Jessica.

 

“For you…” Yuri gave the rose to it’s rightfully owner.

 

Jessica just stared at the rose but she didn’t accept it. “For the last time Yuri, I won’t go out with you”

 

Yuri lowered the rose but she was still smiling widely. For those who don’t know Yuri, they might see the smile as still a smile but her friends and cousin knew that, that smile is a sad smile.

 

“Stop persuading me because I will never go out with you” Jessica hissed then walked passed Yuri and straight to her desk.

 

Yuri pressed her lip in a thin line. She swallowed the lump on before walking towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter