When I Dream About You [4/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[thoughts]

 

Yuri POV

I was lying on the couch. It was a Sunday morning which means no work for me to attend. I wanted to go to work though, but Sooyoung prevented me from doing so she said that it’s silly to go to work on Sunday. I can’t argue with that. It’s already three months after I tried to commit suicide. Yes, yes I know it’s stupid but what can I do… I lost the only girl I’ve ever loved and--- alright I should stop now before another idea popped inside my head. So here I am lying lazily on the couch because there’s nothing for me to do except reminisce about the past... my past with her.

“Damn! Another love song! Why do singers always write love songs?! I think I’m gonna be sick!” I cursed when the program I was watching suddenly played a love song in the background.

“Sheesh! Only kids believe in fairytales! Fairytales are just full of !” I roar in frustration. At first it was the love song on the background, now it was the program itself. I don’t know why even little things can make me grumpy. Then my mind drifted to her again.

“She didn’t even bother to visit me in the hospital… [Sigh] I gave her my heart and she just threw it… [Sigh] what ever happened to the plans we made?! Damnit! Am I the one still fighting here?! [Sigh]”

“What’sup with me... I sigh too many times today. [sigh]”

End of POV

 

Yuri looked everywhere in her room to get her mind off of Jessica. Her gaze landed on a certain fluffy creature that was also in his lazy mode. He was crawled up like a ball on Yuri’s carpet. Yuri whistled to get fluffy’s attention and she succeeded. She patted the empty space beside her. Fluffy got Yuri’s signal. He immediately hopped on the sofa and snuggles closer to Yuri.

“Do you miss her buddy? Do you miss her like I do?” Yuri asked the fluffy creature while gently his fluffy fur, in response, fluffy just whimpered.

“Really buddy? You miss her too? It’s good to know that I’m not the only one.” Yuri continues to talk to her dog that she didn’t realize that someone was opening her door.

“Yah Kwon Yuri! Are you out of your mind?! Why are you talking to your dog?!” just by the voice, Yuri can tell that it was Taeyeon. She’s already used to Taeyeon barging inside her apartment without consent.

“I’m not out of my mind… yet… and besides he understands me you know… we share the same feelings.” Yuri retort. She didn’t bother to turn her attention to her best friend who just disturbed her peace and lonely world. Fluffy made a sniffing sound and immediately lifted his head up. He jumped off the sofa and ran off to somewhere.

“Guess we don’t share the same feeling after all.” Yuri mumbled to herself when fluffy left her alone on the sofa.

Then Yuri heard a giggle. A giggle that she used to love, still loves and will continue to love. Yuri abruptly turned around and there she is. The girl that Yuri loves so much, the girl who continues to appear in her dreams every night, the girl that she promised to marry someday; Jung Jessica. Jessica was rubbing fluffy’s tummy and the furry creature seems to be enjoying it. Jessica looks at Yuri with a happy expression on her face. Yuri tensed up. She was now standing with eyes wide open and mouth slightly agape.

[What’s happening? Is this real? Please tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter