Open Your Eyes To Love [2/6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Sica~ why don’t you just say yes? You got nothing to lose” Yuri pleaded for the nth time already. She was lying comfortably on Jessica’s bed with her hand folded behind her head whilst the blonde girl was sitting on her study stable doing some assignments.

“Alright…if ever I agree to this makeover thingy. What will it do to me?” Jessica stopped doing her assignment and eyed her tanned friend who was now comfortably hugging her favourite pillow.

Yuri thought of a second while hugging Jessica’s pillow and inhaling its scent “You know that jock…that you have a crush on…what’s his name…hm–”

“Jaejoong”

“Right…Jaejoong the football jock. Who knows she might finally notice you and maybe~ just maybe he might ask you out” Yuri teasingly raised her brows up and down.

“Yea right…as if a jock like her will ask a nerd like me” Jessica sarcastically replied then rolled her eyes. She then went back to doing her assignments.

“That’s the whole point about the makeover thingy” Yuri smirked and took the small pillow then she started throwing it up on the air. “Give me one whole month and I promise you he will be your date on the Christmas ball”

Jessica didn’t respond and just rolled her eyes and shook her head from side to side then returned to doing her assignments. Yuri was just on the bed while staring at Jessica’s face. At some point Yuri find Jessica appealing because of the serious face with glasses on. Yuri shook her head to stop herself from ogling at her friend.

“Jessica we’re– oh hi Yuri” Mrs Jung barged inside Jessica’s room earning the duos attention.

“Hi auntie~” Yuri happily greeted Mrs Jung then waved her hand like a kid.

“Welcome home umma” Jessica greeted then returned her gaze on her work.

“I’m already cooking dinner...I want Yul to stay and have dinner with us okay?”

“I would love to”

“No!” Jessica and Yuri said in unison. Yuri and Mrs. Jung arched their brow and looked at Jessica when the blonde objected.

“What?” Jessica shrugged. “I just don’t want to have dinner with the kkab Yul”

“Oh~ don’t mind her Yul…you will stay for dinner alright? And I won’t take no for an answer” Mrs Jung smile and left the duo alone. Yuri meronged Jessica and the latter just rolled her eyes to the tanned girl.

“I still don’t understand how you won my family’s heart in less than one month” Jessica whispered but the tanned girl on her bed heard it very clearly.

“It’s because no one can resist the Kwon charm” Yuri winked then went back on hugging Jessica’s pillow. “Wake me up when it’s dinner time”

Jessica nodded her head and the tanned girl finally closed her eyes then drifted off to slumber. Jessica then went back to her work. After a couple of minutes, she was already finished her assignments. She took of her glasses and massaged the bridge of her nose. Jessica was scanning her room when her gaze landed on the tanned prince sleeping peacefully on her bed. Unconsciously, a smile formed in Jessica’s face when she saw Yuri’s weird sleeping habit.

“Unnie time for dinner” Krystal knocked and yelled on the other side of the door pulling Jessica out of her trance.

“Uh– yea we’ll be there in a minute” Jessica yelled then walked up to Yuri’s side to wake the taller girl up. “Yah! Yuri-ah wake up! Time for dinner”

Jessica tapped the tanned girl but the latter didn’t even budge. She repeated her action over and over again but still the tanned girl didn’t budge. Jessica finally got irritated and slap Yuri’s arm a little harder. Yuri slightly stirs from her sleep.

“Eeeeeeek!” Jessica let out her dolphin shriek when Yuri stretched out her arm and pulled Jessica into a tight embrace. She stayed frozen on her spot as the tanned girl continues to squeeze her. Somehow, Jessica felt happy and secure. She slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth coming from the tanned girl.

“Unnie is there something– oh~” Krystal barged inside Jessica’s room when she heard her older sister’s dolphin shriek but stopped as soon as she saw the duos position. She smiled cheerfully then slowly and quietly left the room.

Jessica doze off for a minute when Yuri’s warmth and scent filled her entire being but she quickly opened her eyes and quickly pry herself off from Yuri’s warm hug. The tanned girl stirred from her sleep but didn’t wake up.

“Yah Kwon Yuri!” Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Wha– what?! What!? Where’s the fire?!” Yuri quickly sits up and scanned the room for a possible fire but her gaze slowly softened when she saw her blonde friend holding back her laughter. “Very funny Sica”

“What?” Jessica asked innocently. “I was trying to wake you up but you didn’t budge it’s not my fault…come dinner’s ready”

Yuri sleepy stood up from Jessica’s bed and followed her blonde friend to their dining table. As soon as they arrived they were greeted by Jessica’s parents with a smirk on their face while Krystal had a teasing smile on her face. The duo didn’t bother to ask them what’s with the smile and just proceed to eating. The dinner was filled with laughter’s and chatters, Yuri being the kkab that she is, started all the jokes. The Jungs couldn’t help but laugh at Yuri’s joked and stories. They were really comfortable with each other and Jessica’s parents started to treat Yuri as one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter