Trouble Sleeping [5]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
because i love my readers and i want you happy i'll give you another update (yaaaaay!) but beware its a bit long sooo yea i hope you won't get bored reading it :))

 

 

 

2 and half years later

//New York//

“Kwon Yuri!” a man in his mid 40’s entered Yuri’s office.

“Neh appa?” Yuri responded to her father without looking at him. She was too busy reading some files about their next project.

“What are these?” Kwon appa threw a thick layer of envelops in the desk in front of Yuri. Yuri looked at it for a brief moment then back to her documents again.

“Letters? Bills? I don’t know. You tell me...” Yuri answered indifferently.

“These are letters from your friends back in Korea. You know why did it become this thick? Because you never give a time to read them. You don’t even bother to come home. I gave consideration to you not coming home to me and your umma. But Yuri, your apartment is just few blocks away from here and yet you don’t come home!” Kwon appa almost shouted.

Yuri stopped what she was doing and looked directly on her appa’s eyes. “You wanted this right? You wanted me to run your company? Now I’m being a good daughter and I’m doing what you want.”

Kwon appa sighed and Yuri resumed doing her business. “Our company will open a new branch in Korea and I want you to handle it whether you like it or not. So pack your bags and your flight will be tomorrow.

Yuri was about to retort but Kwon appa cut her words. “Now buts and that’s an order.”

With a firm tone and serious face, Kwon appa left Yuri’s office without looking back. Yuri sigh and looked at the thick envelops her appa left. She was too lazy to read all the letters so she just read the letter that caught her attention. It was a wedding invitation. Yuri’s smile grew wider as soon as she finished reading the invitation.
 

 

//Korea//

“Tae-Tae do you think everyone will be there on our wedding day?” Tiffany asked her Taeyeon who was sitting on the couch and flipping some magazines.

The couple is in 2-K Shine Boutique. Tiffany was busy fixing the dress and some other details for the upcoming wedding day. Taeyeon gladly accompanied her future wife like a good hubby that she is.

“Of course.” Taeyeon answered confidently.

“And what about Yul?”

“Ppany-ah, Yuri will be there… I know it, she will be my best (wo)man remember? Are you done?”

“Yep…” Tiffany nodded quietly and the soon to be husband and wife left the 2-K boutique.
 

 

“HYUNNNIIIIIEEEEEE!!!! OMO! OMO! OMO!” Yoona was practically walking back and forth, running and running, sometimes jumping and pulling her hair. She looks like a mad girl due to her actions.

“Kwon Yoona would you please calm down?” Seohyun walked out from the kitchen and guided her girlfriend to sit on the couch.

“Hyunnie~” Yoona looked at Seohyun with puppy dog eyes. Seohyun placed Yoona’s head on her lap and gently the older girl’s dark-brown locks.

“Calm down Yoong and tell me what’s wrong?” Seohyun spoke softly.

“Unnie… unnie is… coming home… tomorrow.” Yoona almost stutter.

“Jinjja?! Then tell the other’s about the good news.”

“Hyunnie I’m scared to face unnie.”

“Why is that?” Seohyun asked curiously. She knows Yuri and Yoona are pretty close and she knows their Yuri-unnie will never hurt or do anything to Yoona.

“I wrote to her about what happened to Sica-unnie but she never replied back. Before she left for US, she left me in-charge in taking care of unnie. I’m afraid that she will be angry when she learned what happened to unnie.” Yoona’s voice was shaking. Seohyun can feel that her girlfriend was really scared and nervous.

“Yoong… try to explain, I know Yuri-unnie will understand you besides it wasn’t your fault. None of us ever thought that Sica-unnie will do such a thing.” Seohyun soothed her girlfriend until the older girl had finally calmed down.

“Just try to talk to her. I know she will understand, alright?” Yoona nodded her head and unconsciously, she started to fell asleep as Seohyun continue to her hair.
 

 

“Taengoo! What are you doing?! Get down from there! Sooyoung can you please stop eating?! Oh my God Hyo!! Stop moving too much you’ll rip your suit!” Sunny yelled at the guys like a mother that she is.

The guys together with Sunny and Nicole were in the boutique again. The guys were trying out the suits that of course were designed by Tiffany. Poor Sunny because the guys were giving her a hard time, they looked like little kids playing, Taeyeon can’t contain her happiness so she kept on jumping, Sooyoung was of course being Sooyoung and eating every food she sees and Hyo, well let’s just say that she’s testing if the suits are flexible.

In the couch, Nicole was scolding her Kim Choding for being too playful and giving Sunny a hard time when suddenly…

*ding*

Everyone turned their attention to the door to see who entered the boutique.

“Good! Seohyun is finally here!” Sunny almost jumped for joy when their maknae couple arrived. Yoona and Seohyun took off their shades at the same time and placed it back in Seohyun’s bag.

“What’s wrong unnie?” Seohyun walked up to Sunny while Yoona settled on the couch next to Hyoyeon, who was still being scolded by her girlfriend.

“Your unnies won’t listened to me~” Sunny pouted and Seohyun quickly engulf the shorter woman in a hug.

“Unnies don’t give Sunny-unnie a hard time… can’t you see she’s already tired. Where’s Fany-umma?”

“She’s in the cake shop… she’ll be here later.” Nicole answered Seohyun. The two settled on the other couch because their girlfriends were occupying the other one. The two started talking and chatting about some random stuff.

“Yoona your turn~” Sunny called Yoona to try her suit.

“You’ll look funny dude.” Hyo whispered to Yoona before the younger girl stood up and followed Sunny. Yoona just smiled in response.

“You three! Come here and try your suits again!” Sunny called the three again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter