Missing You [2/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
omo! many are searching for our yuri... should i order for a search party?? or we'll just let sergeant/hell sica deal with our black pearl? ;))

 

 

After 3 years…

“This should be here…and that should be there…” Jessica who had now dyed her hair chocolate like colour was directing her workers into creating the perfect wedding. “And this should be placed in here…there everything looks good”

Jessica stood up in a platform to look at her master piece she had a small smile on her face when she magically transformed the small hall into a fairytale like castle. Jessica was now a successful wedding planner. She had planned wedding for some Hollywood stars. She was given some awards and was also featured in some magazines because of her works.

Right now, Jessica is in Korea, planning the almost wedding of the century. The wedding is not between a Korean pop idol or some Korean actor and actress but it’s between her favourite dongseang, Seohyun and her future husband, whom Jessica hasn’t, meet, yet. Seohyun is Jessica’s friend back on the University. Even though, they have different course and there is an , still it didn’t bother the two to become close to each other. Jessica immediately felt comfortable with Seohyun’s company, maybe because they understand each other and Seohyun is a very good listener. Jessica loves Seohyun like her true sister, just like Krystal. So when this dongseang of hers asked her to be their wedding planner for her upcoming wedding, the older girl didn’t think twice and just accepted the offer.

So here she is now, making her dream wedding for Seohyun. Her dream wedding…

 

 

 

 

 

It was one lazy afternoon; Yuri’s upper body was leaning on the couch’s armrest. She was in a half-sitting, half-lying position with Jessica in between her legs. She had her arms wrapped around Jessica’s shoulders hugging her tightly like the latter will disappear anytime. Jessica was lying sideways. Her head was resting on Yuri’s shoulders and her fingers were mindlessly playing with Yuri’s collar. The program their watching is too lame but they don’t want to change the channel because the remote was too far from them and they are too lazy to even move a single muscle. So Yuri decided to just talk to her girlfriend.

“Baby?”

“Hmm?”

“What is your dream wedding?” Yuri asked her girlfriend.

“I just want a simple one…I want it in a church full of people we care and love” Jessica answered sleepily.

“What about motif? What is our motif?”

“Hmm…” Jessica thought for a second then she flicked her fingers like she had a brilliant idea. “I want it to be purple and blue…baby blue”

“Will that blend nicely?” Yuri asked curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter