The Ice Bucket Challenge

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sica!” a hyper voice greeted when SNSD’s ice princess stepped inside the Kwon residence.

 

 

“Ooof!” Jessica didn’t have time to greet back because she immediately found herself in a tight bear hug from the one and only Kwon Yuri. “Yah Kwon Yuri put me down! I can’t breathe!”

 

 

The kkab immediately complies and put down the ice princess but she didn’t move away from the hug. Yuri rested her head on Jessica’s chest whilst her arms were wrapped around Jessica’s petite waist. Obviously, the tanned girl is crouching down a little because of the height difference.

 

 

“Sica-ah~” Yuri whines.

 

 

“I know… I know…” Jessica let out a sigh and patted the tanned girl’s head.

 

 

It wasn’t really hard to guess why the kkab was being like this. Jessica bet, everyone surely knows about it and by now, she’s guessing that everyone is rooting for the tanned girl to step up.

 

 

“Sica-ah~ I was challenged~” Yuri slightly pulled away from the hug and stared at Jessica with her teary eyes.

 

 

“I know…” Jessica flashed her smile and gently caresses the tanned girl’s cheeks. “I’ve heard…”

 

 

“Will you do the challenge with me, Sica?” Yuri’s eyes sparkle with hope that the SNSD’s famous ice princess will do the ice bucket challenge with her.

 

 

Jessica’s smile slowly fades. She arched her brows as she stares at SNSD’s black pearl. “Do the challenge with you meaning I will be the one who will pour ice cold water at you?”

 

 

“Aniyo~” Yuri cutely shook her head. “Do the challenge with me… meaning they will pour water on us”

 

 

After Yuri finished telling her intention, Jessica’s smile had completely vanished.

 

 

“No” Jessica stated in finality.

 

 

“Why not?” Yuri pouted.

 

 

“No one challenged me yet”

 

 

“Think of it this way, if you do the challenge with me then no one will have to challenge you because you’ve already done it”

 

 

“Sounds tempting but no”

 

 

“Awww come on Sica~” Yuri cooes. “It will be fun. I’ll be with you along the way”

 

 

“No” Jessica had already moved away from the black pearl’s hold and is starting to walk away.

 

 

“Please~ please~ pwease~” Yuri, on her knees, followed the ice princess. “It’s for a good cause~”

 

 

“Kwon Yuri…” Jessica stopped at the bottom of the stairs. She turned to the tanned girl who is smiling dorkily at her. “No”

 

 

“For me Jessica? Please?”

 

 

“No Kwon Yuri” Jessica stated in finality. “I’ll be on your room if you need me”

 

 

Yuri pouted as she watched the ice princess walked up the stairs minutes later Yuri heard the door of her room shutting close.

 

 

“Oh Yuri! There you are!” Hyukjun walked back inside the house from the garden. “I heard you calling Jessica’s name. Is she here?”

 

 

Yuri turned to her brother with an obvious pout on her lips. “She won’t do the challenge with me oppa~”

 

 

“Awww~ our Yuri~” Hyukjun approached his sister and draped his arms around the black pearl. “You can’t blame her. No one has challenged her yet or better yet no one dares to challenger her. So come on! You have a challenge to fulfill”

 

 

“But oppa~!” Yuri whines and stomped her feet like a little child in tantrums. “I want to do the challenge with my Sica-baby~”

 

 

“Yuri-ah be a (wo)man. You can do this without Jessica. Fighting!” Hyukjun encourage his sister as he ushered the tanned girl to where they wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter