Mistake (5)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Talk to her” Mrs. Kwon ordered Hyukjun as they watch Jessica’s car speed off.

Without hesitation and persuasion, Hyukjun walked back inside their home towards the garden.

“Now I know why monkey-Yul suits you well” Hyukjun leaned on the tree –his hands crossed in front of his chest –as he looks up to see his sister standing at one of the tree’s trunk.

“I like trees” Yuri mumbles her sight never leaving the car Jessica was driving. “It helps me see things more clearly”

“You know I don’t get you” Hyukjun shook his head. “You do crazy stunts like that –watch some random fans’ my story about Jess, then she comes and spends time with you and your family and then when she finally comes running around looking for you, you hide. Why?”

Yuri hop down from the tree. Jessica was no longer in sight. “As much as I want to be selfish, she’s still in a relationship and the last time I check I’m not a relationship-wrecker”

“Why did mother and father raise you to be morally correct?”

“I like Jessica that’s morally incorrect”

“Love”

“I love Jessica that’s morally incorrect” Yuri corrected herself.

“Oh dear sister, there’s no correct or incorrect when it comes to love”

Yuri faked a yawn. “I’m tired”

“You’re not even sleeping”

Yuri shrugs. “Who knows maybe I get to sleep now that her scent lingers in my room”

“You know if I don’t know you, I’ll think you’re a creepy stalker”

“Stalker doesn’t have good looks”

“And I think you have hydrocephalus”

Yuri chuckles. “Just stating the facts brother”

Hyukjun watch as Yuri walked back inside their home and up the stairs. The smile on his face vanished as soon as Yuri turned her back on him.

“Morally correct to be thinking about others before your own happiness”

 

//

 

“Can you please turn that off?”

Hyukjun stuck his tongue out to his little sister. He flopped next to his sister aggravating the tanned girl by turning the volume a little louder. Jessica’s falling crazy in love blared thru his phone’s speakers.

“It’s nice. I like Jessica’s voice. Don’t you?” Hyukjun wiggled his brow suggestively.

“*ss” Yuri stood up and hit Hyukjun with a pillow.

“Seriously I don’t get you” Hyukjun followed his sister to the kitchen all the while playing the song that had been repeat for the last 1 and a half hours.

And would you look at that now it’s officially two hours.

“The song is great, her voice is great” Hyukjun sat on the kitchen counter while Yuri help herself with the water. “And I think this was dedicated for you”

Yuri turned to her brother –who was grinning widely like his smile will split his face into two. She was about to tell his brother to off but then again she’s nice so she just shook her head then went back to the living room with Hyukjun trailing behind and a tub of ice cream in hand.

The song finally stopped but it didn’t in Yuri’s mind.

For the love of! Argh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter