What Do We Mean To Each Other? [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please tell me we’re going home”

 

Taeyeon have been saying this phrase for the past 2 minutes now. She and Tiffany are currently inside a cab going to only Tiffany knows where.

 

“Tiffany please tell me we’re going home” Taeyeon pleaded to Tiffany as she looked at the latter with hopeful eyes.

 

“Sorry…” Tiffany showed an apologetic smile to Taeyeon. “I promise Tae this is the last time”

 

“But you told me yesterday was the last time” Taeyeon whined again like a little kid.

 

In all honesty, Taeyeon doesn’t mind going with Tiffany in travelling around the world just to see 2PM but the thing is, she’s been having this stinging pain in her heart since this morning. At first, it was nothing but a minor pricking like pain but as the hours passed the pain is staring to become unbearable.

 

“Tae??” Taeyeon slowly looked at Tiffany with a questioning gaze. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yea” Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

 

Tiffany let out a chuckle then flashed her eye-smile. “You should stop hanging out with Jessica. You are starting to become like her”

 

Taeyeon just smiled then shifted her gaze outside as she slightly rubbed her chest to ease the growing pain.

 

 

 

 

“Tae come one lets go~” Tiffany chirped happily.

 

They were at the entrance of the mall where 2PM will held their fan signing. When Taeyeon learned about this, she just chuckled. She was amazed at how Tiffany can know 2PM’s schedule that instant. She inwardly cursed and praised the internet for giving fan-girls/boys the power to know stalk their idols.

 

“I’ll just go to the bathroom” Taeyeon informed. “I’ll just meet you in front of the store”

“Oh…okay don’t take too long” Tiffany flashed her charming eye-smile as literally float towards the store where she will see her precious Nickhun.

 

Taeyeon thanked the heavens when she saw that the restroom doesn’t have any single occupants. She was walking towards the farthest cubicle when suddenly she felt her soul left her body for a moment. She immediately clutched her chest like her life depends on it.

 

*pant*pant*

 

With all her might, Taeyeon was trying to fish out her meds from her pocket. That’s when she realized that she must’ve left it in the side pocket of her bag and that bag was being held captured by Tiffany because all her dookong were there. And that is the onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter