Missing You [4/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was sitting patiently on last pews with her trusted stick in her hands. 2 and a half months have passed since her encounter with Jessica on the balcony. Their little talk was still embedded on Yuri’s mind. She didn’t really know that she was talking to Jessica, all she knows is that she was talking to Yoona and Seohyun’s wedding planner.

“Now it’s time for the bride and groom to exchange their vows with their rings…to sealed their vows” Yuri’s trance was cut short when the priest announced the exchange of vows between the couple. “Let the groom start first, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon nodded her head and started speaking. “Tiffany, today I take you to be my wife. Together we will create a home, become a part of one another. I vow to help create a life that we can cherish, inspiring your love for me and mine for you. I vow to be honest, caring and truthful, to love you as you are and not as I want you to be, and to grow old by your side as your love and best friend”

Then it was the bride’s turn. “Taeyeon, today I take you as my husband. I promise to love you without hesitation comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind, and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live”

Yuri smiled when she heard the vows between the couple. Then her mind came back to the time when she was about to get married to the love of her life. She smiled sadly thinking that Jessica might have someone whom will marry her and not leave her in front of the altar.

“You may now kiss the bride”

Yuri smiled sheepishly when heard the priest telling the newly wedded couple to seal their vows with a kiss. She was lost in her own thoughts that she lost track of what going on around her. When she heard a cheers and clapping she stood up and just followed the sound then started clapping her hands as well.

There were many people surrounding the couple but Taeyeon was able to spot Yuri. She was about to stop walking and turned to help her friend but Yuri had already turned around ready to leave.

“Tae?” Tiffany asked worriedly because Taeyeon stopped walking for a minute. Taeyeon smiled and started walking again.

“Yul is here” Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany.

“Jinjja? Where?”

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon shrugs. “She was already walking away when I saw her” Taeyeon looked back inside the church. “Make the righ choice buddy” Taeyeon smiled dorkily as she pulled her wife into the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri went to the corner of the church were some candles were being light up. It was a tradition for other people to light up candles, pray and then make a wish. Yuri thought that she needed a wish with all that is happening in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter