My Bestfriend's Girlfriend [2]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Jeshika!” Yuri yelled when she saw Jessica walked out of her class.

 

Yuri wasn’t even in one class that Jessica was in because their course is different. Jessica decided to take acting class whilst Yuri is in the business class.

 

“Jeshika!” Jessica turned around when she hear someone calling her. She saw Yuri running towards her with a smile on her face. Unconsciously, Jessica smiles a little.

 

Yuri has been doing this for the past few days now. She asked Jessica for her schedule and thankfully their breaks and dismissal time coincides with each other. Yuri would always send Jessica home. Jessica admits the first few days were a little awkward for her but as soon as the day’s progresses she’s slightly comfortable with Yuri’s presence.

 

“Hey~” Yuri greeted with her ever so charming smile.

 

“Hey” Jessica smiled a little.

 

“So?” Yuri started. “How’s class?”

 

They would always start their conversation like this. Yuri would always ask Jessica how was her class and after she answered, she will return the question to Yuri. And their conversation will start from there until they reached Jessica’s house. Oddly for Jessica, it seems that they will never run out of topic, that or Yuri will just bring up another topic for them to talk about.

 

“I heard from Sunny that you’ve been receiving numerous confessions lately” Yuri brought up another topic.

 

They might not be classmates but Yuri is grateful that Sunny is Jessica’s classmate, making it easier for Yuri to know about Jessica’s whereabouts. Sunny, that cute little bundle of annoying aegyo, is Sooyoung’s girlfriend. Honestly though, Yuri doesn’t know what Sunny sees in that tall tower because in Yuri’s eyes there’s nothing attractive in Sooyoung.

 

“Yea” Jessica answered briefly and it’s clear to Yuri that Jessica doesn’t want to talk more about it. “You know for an introvert like me the attention is kind of unnerving”

 

“You can always call me, Sica” Yuri showed Jessica that cheeky smile of hers.  “You know. To fend off the adoring fans”

 

For some unknown reason, Yuri’s smile is contagious that’s why Jessica is always all smiley when Yuri is around, that or something else.

 

“What did you just call me?” Jessica looked at Yuri puzzled.

 

“Sica?” Yuri shyly chuckled then rubbed her nape. “Sorry. It’s just. I’m still having a hard time pronouncing your name. You don’t mind do you?”

 

Jessica pursed her lips together and cutely shook her head. “It’s just. No one calls me Sica, it’s always Jessi”

 

“Oh~ then I’m the only one allowed to call you Sica then~” Yuri happily said. “And I will not take no for an answer”

 

Yuri was all happy, skipping a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter