Over My Skin

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just edited Taeyeon’s “I’m desperate now” to “I desperately want to see you now” :)

 

“Jesus Christ!” Yuri didn’t bother closing the door and just dashed to her small friend —back on the floor, legs over the couch staring at the ceiling. “What the happened to you Tae?” she double glanced at the table where a laptop is sitting silently, its screen open for Yuri to see. The tanned girl sighs then look back to her immobile leader. “You are a serious little ert, did you know that?”

 

Yuri, although conflicted, tugs Taeyeon in the arm to force the small girl to sit on the couch —properly. She had half a mind to leave Taeyeon the way she is for the other members to see but she’s afraid the others won’t come home tonight, and she doesn’t want to cater to a sick leader the next morning.

 

Taeyeon finally blinks like her soul had returned to her body. “Yul?”

 

Yuri smiles warmly as she took a tissue from the pack sitting next to laptop. Taeyeon already knows what will happen to her so she came prepared, that thought amused and creep the hell out of Yuri.

 

“Let me get that for you” Yuri started dapping the tissue on Taeyeon’s cheeks going to the skin just below her nose before finally taking another clean tissue and plunging it inside Taeyeon’s nose. Yep you guessed it right, the little ert had a massive nose bleed.

 

“Thanks” Taeyeon mumbles while Yuri cleans her bloodied face.

 

“No problem”

 

“I would’ve looked decent if I knew you were coming home tonight. Why are you here anyway?”

 

Yuri smiles. “I was at the area. Too lazy to drive home so I’ve decided to crash here. You don’t mind don’t you?”

 

Taeyeon shakes her head like a child. Tissues sticking out from both of her nostrils. “This is still our dorm. Everyone can crash in whenever they want”

 

“So I see you’ve already watched the choreo” Yuri smiles teasingly.

 

“Yea…” Taeyeon trail off. It was good hands down but it did gave her a massive nosebleed, making her a little lightheaded so yup. It was good but bad for her imagination. And she swore never to watch it again.

 

“Let’s watch it together!”

 

“Eh?” Taeyeon looked at Yuri like the tanned girl had grown another head or something. She’s firm, nothing can sway her. She will stand by her decision not to watch it again because surely it will be the death of her. But puppy look on Yuri’s face? “Fine”

 

Yuri made a fist pump and scoots closer to Taeyeon while the latter played the video again.

 

 

“Oh my God!” Yoona’s reaction was the same as Yuri’s earlier. She didn’t bother closing the door and just approached the two figures—upper body on the floor, feet up on the sofa and staring blankly at the ceiling. “Guys what happened?”

 

Yoona is really worried for Taeyeon. Yuri is just dazed while Taeyeon? The tissue plunged inside her nose were already a deep shade of red. So like a good dongseang that she is, Yoona carefully pulled the tissues out and insert a new, cleaner one. “Are you guys okay?” she asks while she carefully pulled the older up. “What were you watching anyway?”

 

Yuri immediately held Yoona’s hand that was about to touch the laptops touchpad to wake the sleeping laptop. She just shakes her head side to side causing Yoona to pull her hand away and squints her eyes. Yuri was dazed? Taeyeon had nose bleed?

 

Yoona shakes her head. “erts” and she slowly walks away. “If you want to watch it at least watch it in your rooms and separately. That’s awkward you know”

 

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other, both looked at the laptop then to each other again. “Yah!” the shouted simultaneously, their new maknae’s words finally sinking in. “We weren’t watching !”

 

Yoona waves her hand dismissively. Obviously not convinced. “Whatever unnies”

 

Taeyeon hits Yuri on the shoulder as soon as Yoona’s door slam shut. “This is your fault!”

 

“Yah!” Yuri unconsciously rubs the part where Taeyeon hit her. “Me? Why me?! You’re the one having a nose bleed!”

 

“You were dazed!” Taeyeon retorts. “Why were you in daze after watching my girlfriend?! Yah!”

 

The bickering duo stopped when they turned their heads and saw an amused Yoona—arms crossed in front of her chest while tapping her foot impatiently. “So you were watching Tiffany-unnie’s tape?”

 

“No!” Taeyeon and Yuri quickly denies, shaking their heads and their hands—for emphasis.

 

“What were you watching then?” Yoona asks, one brow arched up clearly suspicious.

 

 

 

›››

 

 

 

“Careful!” Taeyeon yelled when Yuri pressed a little too hard on her bump.

 

“I’m not even pressing on it!” Yuri retorts while nursing her own bump. “Don’t be such a sensitive baby!”

 

“I’m not being a sensitive baby! It just hurts” Taeyeon unconsciously pouts.

 

They—excluding Yoona—are now inside Taeyeon’s room icing their bump that was given by old little Sunny.

 

 

 

They were in the middle of watching with Taeyeon in between Yoona and Yuri. They were too engrossed on watching that they didn’t hear the front door opening and Sunny announcing her arrival. And when the second oldest finally arrived in the living room, her eyes narrowed at the sight. Taeyeon had a tissue tucked inside her nostrils—which were already red by the way—, Yuri smiling smirking like a ert that she is, and Yoona; the poor little deer’s eyes were as big as a saucer like she’s shookt at what she’s watching.

 

Sunny walks towards the kitchen while the trio still payed no attention to her. She then walked back with a pan in hand, hitting Yuri and Taeyeon straight in the head. “You erts!”

 

“Yah!” Taeyeon and Yuri yelled guarding their precious head from old little Sunny.

 

“Don’t corrupt our maknae’s innocent mind!” Sunny glared at the two oldest while the duo evidently, too stunned to retaliate. She shakes her head, disappointed at the two. “No wonder Joohyun gave up on us. She’s sick and tired of her unnies corrupting her innocent mind”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter