Trouble Sleeping [6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
past-present hope you understand my story. it's a bit long... so i hope you will be patient in reading this chapter... next chapter will be the last :))

“Sica-unnie!! OMG! OMG! OMG!” Yoona panicked when she saw the blood dripping out from Jessica’s wrist.

“WHAT TO DO?! WHAT TO DO?! WHAT TO DO?! OMG!! OMG!! OHHH EMMM GEEEE!!!” Yoona took out her phone and immediately dialled someone’s number.

“Pick up… Pick up… Pick up….”

??: “Yoboseyo?”

Yoona: “HYUNNIE!!”

Seohyun: “Yoong? What’s wrong?”

Yoona: “OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! SICAUNNIEBLOODWRIST”

Seohyun: “Calm down Yoong and talk to me. I can’t understand you”

Yoona: *deep sigh* “Sica-unnie cut her wrist and now she’s bleeding… WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO?!”

Seohyun: “Alright Yoong, take a deep breath. *Yoona took a deep breath* and look for a clean towel to cover her wounds. *Yoona frantically run thru the bathroom to search for a clean cloth*”

Yoona: “Got it!”

Seohyun: “Alright… wrapped it tightly so that it will stop the wound from bleeding. I’m already on my way.”

Yoona: “Please hurry Hyunnie.”

Yoona pleaded and ended the call. She started wrapping Jessica’s arm using the cloth. She made sure that the cloth is tightly wrapped to Jessica’s arms as instructed by Seohyun. While doing her business, Jessica started to stir.

“Yul?” Jessica weakly called. Her vision was blurry and she can only see someone’s silhouette.

“Sica-unnie it’s me, Yoona… please be okay unnie…” Yoona was almost close to crying. She can’t believe Jessica will do something outrageous like this.

“Yoong?” Yoona quickly turned around when she heard Seohyun’s voice.

“I’m here Hyunnie…” Yoona called out. She finished tying the cloth and dashed to her girlfriend’s side.

Seohyun was about to enter Yuri’s room when she was greeted by a big hug from her girlfriend. She can literally feel that Yoona was shaking. She hugged Yoona tighter to calm the older girl down. Seohyun’s eyes travelled to Jessica’s lifeless body on the bed, her eyes also travelled to the pool of blood on the floor.

“Yoong come one… we need to take Sica-unnie to the hospital.” Seohyun didn’t give Yoona much time to fully calm down. Right now, they have to think about their unnie before themselves. Yoona understood and took the liberty to carry Jessica to their car.

 

 

At the Hospital

“Yoong!”

“Seobaby!”

Yoona and Seohyun were sitting on the bench outside Jessica’s room while the doctor was inside checking Jessica’s status. The gang was already running towards them, all was wearing a worried expression on their faces.

“Seobaby what happened?” Tiffany asked worriedly. She saw Yoong was in distress so she decided to just ask Seohyun instead.

“I really don’t know what happened… Yoong just called me and asked for my help.” Seohyun calmly replied. She was calm inside but inside she’s worried and in panic just like Yoona but seeing her girlfriend in this state, she has to be the calm and strong one at that moment.

“Does Yuri already know?” Taeyeon asked. Everyone looked at Yoona, who was only cupping and not saying anything. She shook her head in response.

“Unnie… I think Yoong is still in shock. Let’s talk to her later.”

The gang nodded their heads and Yoona shot a thankful look to her girlfriend. Just then the doctor walked out from the room. Yoona and Seohyun quickly stood up from their seat and the gang immediately crowded the man.

“Doc? How’s my best friend?” Tiffany asked without hesitation while the others just listened intently.

“She’s fine now. She lost a lot of blood which caused her to become weak, so I suggest she stay here until she fully recovered but she’s out of danger already. So everyone doesn’t have to worry.” The doctor gave the gang an assuring smile.

“Thank you doctor.” Taeyeon shook hands with the doctor and the man excused himself.

One by one the gang started to enter Jessica’s room. Tiffany was the one who took the sit beside Jessica’s bed. She smiled bitterly at her best friend who was lying on the hospital bed. Her face was pale and her lips had lost its pink colour.

The gang all had their heads low. They were thinking of an answer to why would Jessica attempt to kill herself. There was no suicide note, no nothing. Tiffany, who was Jessica’s best friend also know nothing. It seems that all them doesn’t know Jessica at all since Yuri and Jessica started their whole friends with benefits thingy.

 

 

 

Sica…

Yuri…

Jessica and Yuri both said in unison.

Jessica was staring blankly at Yuri’s longing eyes, the girl who left her, the girl who took her heart and crushed it to million pieces, the girl who left her broken, and the girl who gave her the bundle of joy who was now in her arms, yep. Jisook is Yuri’s son. That’s the reason why Yuri was able to hold Jisook without the boy crying in protest and why Yuri always feels something towards the boy. It was blood-relation that Yuri is feeling and without a doubt the little bundle of joy felt it as well.
 

 

“Jessi… Jessi… Yah Jessi!”

“Hmmmm…”

“Jessi…”

“What?! Can’t you see I’m sleeping?!” Jessica annoyingly looked at the person who just disturbed her beautiful sleep.

“Sheesh Jessi! I just want to wake up so that you can sleep comfortably on the couch. You well get stiff neck if you continue to sleep on your desk.” Tiffany caringly warned her best friend but it seems that the sleepy princess is not listening to her.

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon are you even listening to me?” Tiffany playfully raised her voice and knowing her best friend she knows Jessica doesn’t like it when someone calls her by her Korean name.

[3…2…1]

“…”

“EH? Jessi are you okay?” Tiffany asked worriedly. She made sure that Jessica will hear it when she said her Korean name but the latter didn’t even protest or scolded her, something was definitely wrong to Jessica.

Jessica didn’t bother to talk to Tiffany, she just ignored her best friend hoping she will disappear and not bother her anymore. Jessica wobbly walked towards the bathroom. She was feeling unwell ever since she woke up this morning.

“OMO Jessi!!” Tiffany exclaimed. She caught Jessica on time before the girl fell head first on the floor. Good thing she followed her instinct and followed Jessica to the bathroom. Sunny followed suit after she heard Tiffany’s loud booming voice.

“Sunny quick! Call Tae-Tae!” Sunny quickly do what she was told and called Taeyeon.

“Jessi… what’s happening to you?! You just left the hospital 3weeks ago and now you’re about to go back again!” Tiffany scolded her unconscious best friend. Minutes later Taeyeon came rushing to them.

“Mushroom I’m here what happened?” Taeyeon asked worriedly as soon as she arrived to where Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny where.

“I don’t know. She just rubbed her head then collapsed. Tae-Tae what’s happening to Jessi?” Tiffany was on the verge of crying. She knows something is wrong but her best friend is just keeping her in the dark. She somehow felt hurt and dejected. Jessica was her best friend, she tells Jessica everything but the latter isn’t telling her anything since Yuri left.

 

Hospital (again)

“Docto– Yeeun?” Taeyeon stared at the doctor who just came o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter