I Think Of You [4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*punch*

 

 

 

 

 

“Tyler!” Mr. Kwon exclaimed.

 

 

Tyler punch Yuri was soon as she entered the Kwon mansion. Apparently, someone took a picture of Jessica and Yuri kissing and it immediately circulated and now it’s all over the news.

 

 

Jessica Jung… playing the two Kwons

 

 

Jessica who is there at the scene immediately went to her lover’s side, who is sitting on the ground. Yoona, who is also there was about to launch himself to Tyler but Yuri stopped her with a pleading look in her eyes.

 

 

“I told you to be her not ing steal her away from me!” Tyler, though having a hard time, was being held down by his father. “You are just like your mother! Mistress b*tch!”

 

 

“Tyler that’s enough!” Mr. Kwon exclaimed.

 

 

Yuri slowly stood up with the help of her lover. There’s a bruise forming on her cheek but she doesn’t mind. “And what do I call you? Cheating b*stard?”

 

 

“You–” Tyler wasn’t able to land another punch to Yuri because a hard punch landed on his cheeks sending him to the ground. He looks up only to find the Kwon maknae staring at him with her dark eyes.

 

 

“Nobody talks about my mother and sister like that” Yoona gritted her teeth as she continues to look down on her half-brother.

 

 

“Yoong…” Yoona felt a warm hand on her arm causing her soften a little. She turned to look and a pair of worried, chocolate-brown eyes was staring at her. “Let’s go home”

 

 

Yoona mindlessly nodded her head following Jessica as she ushers Yuri out of the mansion.

 

 

“If I can’t get you no one will!” Tyler roared and dashed towards YulSicYoon.

 

 

“TYLER!”

 

 

“Yuri!”

 

 

“Unnie!”

 

 

Tyler blinks a couple of times. Then it finally hit him. He just stabbed his sister.

 

 

Yuri had quickly pushed aside Yoona to take the hit. She held Tyler by his shoulders and whispers something in his ear before collapsing on the ground. Her eyes were already close and blood forming on the corner of .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey…”

 

 

I smile after hearing that sweet, husky voice of my beloved. I roll to face the other side, bringing the blanket close to my body to cover my ness. “Hey to you too…”

 

 

“Had a good night sleep?”

 

 

I cutely nodded my head then pouted, silently asking for a kiss. My wish was granted when my seobang leaned down and kissed me on my lips.

 

 

“Hmmm…” she let out a satisfied hum when I pulled away. She was smiling from ear to ear with her eyes still closed. She looks cute when she does that and I can’t help but smile as well. “Can I have one more?”

 

 

“Silly seobang~” I lightly slap her on her shoulder. “You don’t need to ask”

 

 

This time I was the one who lean up and kissed her. I can feel her leaning up bringing me along with her. And before I knew it, she already had up in her arms. She’s carrying me bridal style.

 

 

“Eeekkkkk~” I let out a girlish shriek then tightly wrap my arms around her neck. “Where are we going seobang~?”

 

 

“Conserve water shower with Sica…” She looked down on me and smiles. Flashing me that charming smiles of her that never failed to make my heart do thousand flips.

End of POV

 

 

Jessica is seating on the bed, clad only in towel as her lover search for some clothes to wear.

 

 

“Yuri-ah~” Jessica sweetly called out.

 

 

“Hm?” Yuri immediately turned to her princess who is giving her a sweet smile. She approached Jessica and gently placed the set of clothes for the older girl on the bed. “What do you think… this or this?”

 

 

Yuri is already dressed but not wearing any shirt because she was having a hard time picking a shirt and, being the fashionista that Jessica is, Yuri decided to let her girlfriend picked her shirt.

 

 

“Where you going seobang~?” Jessica asked cutely as she scans the shirts placing the shirt close to Yuri’s body. “White suits you more, seobang”

 

 

“Nothing…” Yuri smiles charmingly at her lover. “Can’t I dress to impress my sica~?”

 

 

Yuri leaned in and rubs her nose in Jessica’s cheeks. Jessica let out a girlish chuckle because Yuri’s antics is tickling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter