Crazy In Love (1)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 weeks, Jess. No one knows where Yuri is. We tried her apartment, their house. We think she left Korea

“Where are you Kwon Yuri?” Jessica mumbles to herself as she walks aimlessly.

“Watch it!”

“Sorry” Jessica mumbles to a random stranger then bows a little.

“Babe”

Jessica jumped a little when someone held her waist. “Tyler”

Tyler peck Jessica’s cheeks. “You okay?” he asked worriedly after noticing his girlfriend had spaced out again.

Jessica waves her hand. “I’m fine”

“You’ve been spacing out a lot lately, you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m just tired”

“I told you don’t push yourself” Tyler held Jessica in a back hug then placed a gentle kiss on her temple.

“I’m tired Tyler. Can you send me home?”

“Sure” Tyler held Jessica’s hand and ushered her to his car.

 

//

 

“Lucky bastard…”

Hyukjun watched his sister punch the living daylights out of their pillows. “What’s her problem?” he asked his parents as he took the seat in front of his father.

Mrs. Kwon was busy cooking while Mr. Kwon was too busy not minding his children.

Mrs. Kwon placed the meal in the middle of the dining table. “She keeps saying “lucky bastard’ and ‘song’”

Now that their mother mentioned it, he did notice the earphones plugged in Yuri’s ears.

“Oh that song!” Hyukjun snapped his fingers. “What song?”

“The one you were listening to the other day” Mr. Kwon finally spoke.

Though it may seems that Mr. Kwon isn’t paying attention but he is. He’s just not that showy.

“Tch” Hyukjun rolled his eyes. Did I just rolled my eyes?! Spending with Yuri is making me gay. Sh*t!

“She has to go” Hyukjun stated in finality.

Mr. Kwon was left in a very awkward position –his mouth hanging open with a spoonful of meal inches away from his mouth. “And why is that?”

“She’s being a couch-potato” and making me gay! “She has to go. She has to man –woman up and go to Jessica”

“Good luck with that” Mr. Kwon finally let the meal inside his mouth.

“Knock some sense to her. Be my guest” Mrs. Kwon shrugs.

Mr.  & Mrs. Kwon have been doing that for the past 3 days but the tanned girl is sooo deep in her self-loathing that they can’t seem to pull her up.

Hyukjun snapped his fingers. “I have a plan. And Yuri wouldn’t like it”

 

//

 

“So?”

Jessica arched her brows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter