The Finale

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

everyone is very eager to kill me~ :D

do not kill me please i still have many things to do~~

many hearts to break just kidding ^_^v

ahahaha! come on guys! as if you don't know me :))

can i not troll you all? XD

so yea this is the most awaited ending... enjoy ;)

i'll go back to my hiding place now :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica!” Yuri barged thru the door not caring If she broke the door or not. But luckily she didn’t.

 

“Yul?” Taeyeon walked out of the kitchen as she rubs her eyes cutely. Sadly, Yuri was too preoccupied to care of Taeyeon is acting cute or not. “Did you just got home?”

 

Taeyeon asked when she saw Yuri still in her outfit she wore during the party. She looked at the watch hanging on their living room. 3a.m. Yuri didn’t answer and just rushed to Sooyoung and Jessica’s room.

 

BANG BANG BANG

 

Yuri furiously banged the door but no one’s answering.

 

BANG BANG BANG

 

“Yul?”

 

Yuri stops banging when she heard her name being called. She saw Tiffany walking out of her room still sleepy.

 

“Fany-ah~ did you see Sica?”

 

“She’s not here” Tiffany sleepily answered. “I think she went home”

 

Yuri doesn’t need to know more. She immediately rushed to the front door not caring to change her attire. She was almost successful but suddenly Taeyeon blocked her way.

 

“Tae I need to go” Yuri pleaded.

 

“Yul you look worn out, like you haven’t had your sleep” Taeyeon worriedly commented. “Plus you need to change…go and change first before you leave”

 

“I need to go now Tae” Yuri said but it sounded like she was pleading. Tears already welled up in her eyes and are threatening to come out anytime soon. “Please let me go”

 

Because of the commotion earlier, the other members already woken up, they all rushed to the living room only to find their leader staring sternly but sadly to their black pearl.

 

“Taeyeon please let me go” they all heard Yuri’s plea. Her voice was hoarse, like she was crying. They all shot a worried and questioning look at their leader. “I know you already know…I need to get her back”

 

And finally, the other members knew what the commotion all about. Their plan was a total fail last night, especially when Ye Jin unnie showed up and practically dragged Yuri everywhere. And Yuri being the kind-hearted girl that she is can’t shoo the older girl away.

 

Everyone tried their best last night to separate Yuri from Ye Jin but the older girl is really clingy, that she clings onto Yuri until the fireworks started which supposed to be the moment where Yuri and Jessica shared their first kiss after being official.

 

Everything was perfect. Yuri and the other planned it perfectly well, until Ye Jin decided to ruin everything.

 

“Tae-tae” Tiffany called out.

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh as she slowly moves away. Grabbing this opportunity, Yuri sprints passed Taeyeon. “I owe you one buddy”

 

And Yuri finally leave to God knows where.

 

“Is there a problem tae?” Hyoyeon asked their leader.

 

Taeyeon just sighs as she took her Ipad from the counter and showed them the recent news. Everyone had their eyes widen open because of the headline. It was just 3a.m in the morning and yet it’s already in the internet.

 

“News spreads fast like a virus” Sooyoung said sadly as she shook her head.

 

Everyone agreed with her and all of them shot a worried look at the door where Yuri just walked out from.

 

 

*****

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Who– Yuri?” Mrs. Jung opened the door. She was curious as to why Yuri came over early in the morning. “Can I help you?”

 

“Ommanim is Sica there?” Yuri asked hopefully.

 

Of course Jessica was there, just like what Tiffany assumed but Jessica told her mother earlier that she doesn’t want to talk to someone especially Yuri at the moment. Being the understanding mother that Mrs. Jung is, she complies.

 

But the thing is, she doesn’t want to be rude to Yuri and she wants to obey her daughter. She’s really stuck in the middle. Seeing the older woman’s hesitation, Yuri spoke.

 

“It’s okay ommanim…” Yuri forced out a weak smile. Mrs. Jung can clearly see the black circles just below in Yuri’s eyes and she assumed that the girl didn’t sleep last night. “She doesn’t want to talk to me…I understand”

 

“I’m sorry Yuri…” Mrs. Jung doesn’t really know how to comfort that tanned girl for she doesn’t know what’s going on. “I’ll try to talk to her…that’s all I can do”

 

“Thank you ommanim…” Yuri smiled weakly. “I’ll just be outside…”

 

“Yuri are you sure?” Mrs. Jung asked worriedly. “It’s freezing out there”

 

“I’m fine ommanim” Yuri bowed before walking out of the porch to stand in front of the Jung house and wait for Jessica to get here or maybe just even talk to her.

 

4:30 in the morning, it may not that cold but if you’re not wearing a jacket or anything that can warm you up, you will surely get sick and you can feel that coldness in the air. But for Yuri, she endured it all. All the coldness every time the wind blows just to make things right with Jessica.

 

What Yuri didn’t know is that the window facing the spot where she’s standing happens to be Jessica’s room and Jessica has been watching her for the past 30mins now. Her eyes were all red and swollen. She’s been crying from the moment she step foot in their house.

 

“You know being stubborn will not help you solve anything Sooyeon” Jessica immediately wipes the tears in her eyes when she heard her mother spoke.

 

Jessica inhaled deeply. “Let her…” Jessica spoke coldly. “Eventually, she’ll give up and leave”

 

Jessica walks away from the window and slump her body on her bed. She faced the other side so her back will be facing her mother. She took one of the pillows and pulled it underneath her upper body.

 

“Yuri is a strong girl. She’ll not give up easily. I can tell” Mrs. Jung spoke softly. “And I can tell that she won’t give up especially when it’s you who we are talking about” With that said, Mrs. Jung left Jessica.

 

 

*****

 

 

Jessica has been lying on her bed for God knows how long, one hour and 30mins to be exact. She wasn’t really sleeping she’s just relaxing her body and mind. Well more like her heart. Finally deciding that it was time, she stood up and walked to her window, maybe Yuri left already.

 

But she was so wrong. Yuri was still there, she was still standing there. She was still in the exact same position Jessica saw her earlier. She didn’t even sit down. Now that there’s a little light in the surrounding, Jessica can see that Yuri was still in her costume but she can’t see Yuri’s face because she was hanging her head low.

 

Jessica felt a pang in her heart seeing Yuri like that. She wants to be cold, she really does. But if it’s Yuri we’re talking about the wall of ice around her will immediately melt into weak water that Yuri can easily penetrate into.

 

Jessica was about to walk out and go to her seobang when her laptop suddenly made a sound signalling that she receive an image. She went to her study table to open the mail. As soon as she opens the mail her heart immediately broke into tiny pieces.

 

“So that’s the reason why she didn’t meet me” Jessica smiled bitterly as fresh tears kept pouring down from her eyes and the ice wall was built again and this time 5times stronger.

 

 

*****

 

 

It was already almost night time and Yuri was still there waiting for Jessica to come out. But this time she’s not standing. Her body is already tired because she hasn’t taken even a wink of sleep. She sitting on the pavement with her head buried in her knees.

 

Yuri was humming a random song to keep herself from sleeping. A couple of minutes later, she can feel sleep slowly creeping in but then she heard a car stopped in front of the house. Yuri abruptly stood up and mentally thank the visitor for keeping her from sleeping.

 

“Unnie? Yuri unnie?” it was Krystal who walked out from the van. She was looking at Yuri with concerned and worried eyes.

 

“Good evening Krystal…” Yuri greeted with a weak smile. It was obvious that Yuri is tired and worn out. And her eyes clearly say that she hasn’t sleep yet.

 

“What are you doing here? Isn’t unnie home?”

 

“I’m waiting for Sica” Yuri smiled as she slightly stretched her limbs.

 

“I thought she’s home?” Krystal asked confusedly. She looked at the window and she can see her unnie’s silhouette looking down at them. She shook her head without Yuri noticing. “Did you two fight?”

 

Yuri let out a bitter chuckle. “More like I didn’t show up to her perfect confession fairytale”

 

“What do you mean unnie?” Krystal asked curiously.

 

Yuri was about to tell Krystal but she figures that the latter was in a hurry. “Nothing…you should go inside now…ommanim might be looking for you already”

 

“It’s okay unnie…” Krystal shook her head as she sits on the pavement tapping her space beside her signalling Yuri to take the seat. “I have plenty of time”

 

Yuri gladly took the seat beside Krystal and starts narrating the real truth behind what happened that night. Starting from the plan up to the Ye Jin incident but she still doesn’t know Jessica’s side.

 

“So that’s it…completely a misunderstanding” Yuri finished her story. She felt a sudden small weight being lifted off from her shoulders when she started opening up to Krystal.

 

“Yea…about that unnie…it’s all over the news” Krystal opened her phone and the most recent news came to view.

 

 

“SNSD’s Kwon Yuri was seen with

actress Son Ye Jin in the balcony

during fireworks display”

 

And below that headline was a picture of them in the balcony. Even though it was bit blurry Yuri can tell that it was taken when she’s looking up at the stars while crying for Jessica.

 

Yuri let out a sigh. She would’ve expected it. “News spreads like a virus”

 

“I’m sure unnie already read about this” Krystal said.

 

Yuri let out a sarcastic chuckle. “I bet everyone around in Seoul had already read about that”

 

“Will you let this simple article screw your chance to be with my unnie?” Krystal asked. Hoping her simple words will help Yuri to get some fresh idea on how to get her Sica unnie.

 

“News spreads like a virus…”

 

Those words kept repeating inside Yuri’s mind. Then her idea bulb suddenly lights up.

 

“Krys can I use your phone?”

 

Sensing that Yuri already had a plan, Krystal gladly gives her phone to Yuri. Yuri gratefully took the phone and dialled someone’s number. She was too quick so Krystal wasn’t able to see who Yuri was talking to.

 

“No…it’s me. Are you busy?” Yuri asked the person on the other line. “I’m here at Sica’s house…yes, I’m with Krystal…listen I need you to do me a favour”

 

Yuri continues to talk to the person on the other line whilst Krystal just stays beside her and listens.

 

 

*****

 

 

“I’m home!!!” Krystal happily announced as soon as she entered their house.

 

“Welcome home honey~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter