You Are To Me [2]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Guys should I wear this… or this?” Yuri asked earning a grunt from her friends.

 

“For the last time Yul! picked whatever you like!” Hyoyeon grumbled as she increased the volume of the TV to drown out Yuri’s endless questions.

 

“But I don’t think my clothes will be good enough” Yuri whines. “Yoong can I burrow some of your clothes?”

 

“Sur—”

 

“No” Taeyeon quickly cut Yoona off before the maknae could even agreed. She stood up and ushered Yuri back to her room. “Come on Yul. I’ll help you”

 

“Taengoo~” Yuri whines and pouts at the older girl. “Help me~ I need to make this date work~”

 

“We will make this work and you don’t need Yoona’s clothes to make this work”

 

“But I want to look dashing”

 

“And?” Taeyeon her head to the side.

 

“And wealthy…” Yuri mumbles.

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Yuri you don’t need to portray someone who is not you”

 

Yuri let out a sigh and flops her body next to Taeyeon. She’s staring at the white ceiling of her room. “I know I’m not that wealthy and this date was made possible by you and Hyoyeon. I just. I just want to be in the same level as her just this once”

 

“Yuri-ah…” Taeyeon caringly caresses Yuri’s head. “If Jessica really is the girl that you think she is. She will not care if you look wealthy or if you look like a normal person with your outfit”

 

“Taengoo-ah~” Yuri turned to Taeyeon with a gaze of adoration and respect. “Thank you…”

 

Taeyeon smiles and offered a hand to the tanned girl. “Come on, Yul. You should take a bath now. Don’t want to keep your girl waiting”

 

Yuri gladly took the hand. She kisses the older girl’s cheek then ran to the bathroom. “Thank you Taengoo~ I love you”

 

Taeyeon let out a chuckle. “I love you too Yuri-ah~”

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

“Should I wear this… or this?” Jessica asked showing Tiffany and Sunny her dresses.

 

Tiffany, who was lazily flipping magazine pages, and Sunny, who was busy playing with her DS, stop what they’re doing and turn their gaze to Jessica.

 

“Aww~ would look at that, Jessie wants to doll up for her date” Tiffany teases.

 

“I just want to look good. I’m going out after all and everyone will see me” Jessica shook her head. Disagreeing that she’s doing all of this because of Yuri. “And lower your voice down. Dad might hear you”

 

“Yea… yea…” Tiffany waved off her hand dismissing Jessica’s statement. “Deny all you want but I still think that all of this is for Yuwree”

 

“You’re hopeless…” Jessica shook her head and turned to Sunny for advice. “Sunny?”

 

“The casual clothes suits you more, Jess”

 

“Thanks Sunny-bun~” Jessica jumped and gently placed the dress on the bed before running off to the bathroom.

 

“I still think that she’s excited for this date” Tiffany thought out loud as she continues to flip the pages of the magazine.

 

“Me too…” Sunny agreed. “But she’s stubborn to admit that”

 

Tiffany nodded her head. “Stubborn princess…”

 

Knock…

knock…

 

Sunny and Tiffany immediately tensed up when the door of Jessica’s room opened.

 

“Hi girls…” Mr. Jung entered the room. Clad in business attire, SunFany thought he just arrived from the office.

 

“Good evening, uncle” Sunny and Tiffany immediately stood up and bowed to show respect.

 

“These girls…” Mr. Jung flashed a fatherly smile and rubs the girls’ head. “Don’t be too formal with me”

 

Jessica walked out of the bathroom after taking her shower. She stopped dead on her tracks as soon as she saw her father. “Dad?”

 

Mr. Jung turned to Jessica, seeing his daughter coming out of the shower. He can’t help but wonder. “Going out?”

 

“I—”

 

“Yes uncle!” Tiffany jumped beside Jessica wrapping her arms around the ice princess.

 

“Girls’ day out” Sunny joined in.

 

“Oh…” Mr. Jung smiles at the girls. “Okay, have fun…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter