Day 7

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t we too obvious if we wear this?” Yuri asked as she fixed her costume.

 

“What do you mean Yul?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

 

“Well, look at us…” Yuri pointed at their reflection. “We look like girls’ generation”

 

“Ugh…aren’t we girls’ generation?” Yoona asked puzzled.

 

“*sigh*I mean isn’t masquerade ball suppose to be for people to keep their identity secret? If we wear this then we’ll just hide our faces, right?”

 

Yuri voice out her opinion, the seobangs were gathering in front of their full body mirror. All of them were wearing their different prince like costume during their ‘the boys’ era for SM’s masquerade party. Honestly, even if they wear full face mask, people can easily tell who’s who.

 

“I think Yuri is right” Hyoyeon can’t help but to agree with Yuri.

 

“You can tell that because we know each other well” Taeyeon countered. “Well it’s hard to miss Soo because she’s tall and Yul too because she has tanned skin”

 

“You aren’t hard to spot either” Yoona commented.

 

“Again! Why is my height always gets noticed?” Taeyeon asked grumpily. “It hurts my feelings you know”

 

“My height always gets noticed too but you don’t see me complaining” Sooyoung shrugs.

 

“That’s because you’re already tall! Aiiish!” Taeyeon frustratingly ruffled her hair.

 

“Yah Taeng! Stop this height nonsense” Hyoyeon interjected the two. “I’m small too can’t you see?”

 

“You might be short but your baby like face makes up for it” Yuri commented giving Taeyeon’s confidence back.

 

Taeyeon smiles from ear to ear after hearing Yuri’s words. “Yul have I told you lately how much I love you?”

 

SILENCE~~

 

“We should get going…we don’t want to be late, right guys?” Hyoyeon was the first one to break the silence earning a nod from the others.

 

“Yes…” everyone answered in unison except their kid leader.

 

“What? What? What?” Taeyeon asked like a lost child as on by on her buddies starts to leave. “Yah Yul! Guys! Comeback!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the party…

 

“Do you know where the others are?” Yuri asked as she scans the large hall.

 

The venue was already packed with people and everyone was wearing a mask so it was too hard to say who’s who.

 

“I don’t” Yoona quickly answered.

 

“I haven’t seen them since morning” Taeyeon said.

 

“I–” Sooyoung was about to say something but Yuri immediately cuts her off.

 

“Please…don’t say you miss them…just please” Yuri said irritated.

 

“Why? Can’t we miss our wifey?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“What wifey? The last time I checked TaeNy is the only real couple amongst us” Yuri eyed her buddies suspiciously.

 

“Tch…” Yoona scoffs. “Appa is just grumpy because she wasn’t able to confess to umma romantically during their vacation”

 

“I think they are already here” Taeyeon suddenly blurted out earning a confused look from the others. Taeyeon can tell that it was confused look even though she can’t really see underneath the mask. “I can smell Fany’s perfume”

 

Taeyeon statement really confused the others. They started sniffing the air, like mad dogs but immediately stops when they can’t smell anything.

 

“Taengoo since when did you become a dog?” Hyoyeon was the one who spoke and the other just looked at Taeyeon waiting for the leader’s answer.

 

Taeyeon doesn’t know what to say. She doesn’t want her members to think that she’s crazy or something but it’s the truth. She can really smell Tiffany’s scent.

 

“SNIFF SNIFF honestly…” Sooyoung spoke and everyone shifted their attention to Sooyoung. “I can smell Sunny bunny’s scent”

 

Everyone was looking back and forth to Taeyeon and Sooyoung with a ‘what-the-heck’ expression.

 

“I can’t believe SNSD’s SNIFF” Hyoyeon stopped talking and looked everywhere whilst sniffing. “Is that Nicole?”

 

YoonYul face-palmed themselves. They can’t believe that their leader, spokesperson and dancing queen becomes a dog.

 

“Since when did SNSD’s royal husbands become Dogs?” Yuri rubbed her forehead as she shook her head because her buddies kept acting weird.

 

Yuri shot a looked at Yoona asking if the latter can smell the maknae’s scent. Yoona caught her Yuri unnie’s eyes and instantly read the message behind it. She shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry unnie…I’m still normal” Yoona said as she pats Yuri’s back.

 

“Yah! Are you saying that we’re not normal?!” Taeyeon faked an angry tone.

 

“With the way you all are acting? Yea…you aren’t normal” Yoona showed her alligator smile to her unnies.

 

“Guys!” Yuri quickly interjected the childish bickering.  “Just go find the wifeys and let’s begin our plan”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier… (wifeys sides)

 

Seohyun, Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica were on the salon getting their hair and make-up done. It was a girls’ date that they left their phones at home so they can spend quality time with each other. Everyone was sitting beside each other, flipping pages of the magazine while waiting for their hair to get done.

 

“So how’s everybody’s vacation?” Tiffany was the first one to break the ice.

 

“It was fun” Sunny nonchalantly replied. “Soo ate all of our foods”

 

“I had a fun time with my parents” Seohyun chirped. “Oh~ and Yoona unnie visited me and she had a sleepover at our house”

 

“Really? Wow~ 2nd maknae went all that trouble to go to your house?” Sunny amusedly asked.

 

“What do you mean unnie?” Seohyun asked puzzled. “Isn’t Yoona staying at our dorm? She told me she was alone in our dorm so she wanted to hang out with me”

 

“No~” Tiffany shook her head. “Yoona also went home. She decided to visit her uncle and auntie”

 

“But that would mean she–”

 

“Yes maknae…” Sunny nodded her head like she can read the maknae’s mind. “She endured the almost 3hours bus ride from her hometown to yours”

 

“Isn’t she sweet~” Tiffany cooed. “Maknae love soo sweet~”

 

Seohyun can’t help but blush at the revelation. She lowered her gaze at her two unnies continues to to her. She looked at her Jessica unnie who remained silent until now. Whilst Sunny and Tiffany were still teasing Seohyun, the maknae was trying to get Jessica’s attention.

 

“Unnie are you okay?” Seohyun asked Jessica worriedly seeing that the older girl is far from her usual self.

 

“Hm?” Jessica hums as she turns to Seohyun who is still giving her a worried look. “Something bothering you maknae?”

 

“Unnie are you okay?” Seohyun asked again because it was obvious that the older girl didn’t hear her on the first time.

 

“I was just thinking about something” Jessica smiled reassuringly. “Unnie is fine…you worry too much maknae”

 

“Unnie are you by chance thinking about Yuri unnie?”

 

Jessica just chuckle as she nodded her head. “Am I that obvious maknae?”

 

“No…” Seohyun slowly shakes her head. “But you’re holding tightly on your ‘Yuri Now’ bracelet…did you two have a fight?”

 

“Yah! Maknae! Jessi! What are you two talking about?” Tiffany asked the two. They finally stopped teasing the maknae because they saw her having a serious conversation with Jessica.

 

Jessica let out a sigh as she softly spoke. “I’m in love with Yuri”

 

The three other girls just looked at her waiting for her to tell them some shocking revelation. She scratched her head when she saw their bored expression.

 

“Is that it?” Sunny asked earning a nod from the ice princess. She slumped back to her seat and started reading the magazine again.

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t you care that I love a girl and that girl happens to be our member?”

 

“I love Taetae but you didn’t react as well when I broke the news to you” Tiffany shrugs.

 

“That’s because we already predicted it because of your actions” Jessica said.

 

“Exactly…” Sunny spoke again. “We already predicted it because of you and Yuri’s actions”

 

“But we stopped showing skinship lately” Jessica asked herself, thinking about Sunny’s statement.

 

“That doesn’t mean it stopped Yuri from glancing at you from time to time” Tiffany voice out her observation.

 

“And unnie, please don’t think that we don’t see it when you took secret glances to Yuri unnie” Seohyun spoke as well. “Unnie your actions are too bold to be ignored”

 

“So what’s really the problem here?” the ever so wise Sunny figured out immediately, simple body language from Jessica already made her realize that it wasn’t the catch.

 

Jessica sighs. “Why do Sunny needs to be so wise?! We’re still not together”

 

“Now that’s the shocking news” Tiffany commented.

 

“Why?” Sunny asked.

 

“She wants to confess to me first not in a haste way, but I think like on those movies” Jessica said sadly.

 

Honestly for Jessica, she doesn’t need an extravagant confession, just a simple one. And if Yuri is the one confessing to her, heck she doesn’t need formality. If Yuri wants, she can just tell Jessica that she loves the older girl then kissed her. Jessica doesn’t care.

 

“Oh you mean like flowers raining, hearts raining, with bouquet and other romantic stuffs?” Sunny asked.

 

“Yea…”

 

Tiffany let out a chuckle. “You know Jessi…if you’re tired of waiting then why don’t you just confess to her?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter