I Think Of You [1]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so this is the continuation of one more night

remind again if i already post this before

so i will not trouble you all in waiting

and just immidiately update ^_~

so yea~ enjoy ^_^

 

 

“Let’s get out of here while we can” Yoona said for the nth time. “If we ran now and get a head start they won’t be able to catch us”

 

 

“Yoong…” Yuri said in an authoritarian tone. “Behave…”

 

 

And just like a good puppy that she is, Yoona did behave. She stopped talking whilst they were walking towards the mansion of a house.

 

 

“I don’t get why we should come here. Sure he invited us but have you forgotten what they did to us…” Yoona stopped for a while. “Well, to you… more to you than to me… so technically us means you”

 

 

Yuri just chuckled at her sister’s antics. “Yoong just be a good sister and do as I say besides those guys are on standby if you want to run, run straight to them they will protect you”

 

 

Yoona let out a sigh of relief. She fixed her suit. “Let’s do this”

 

 

Yuri and Yoona look dashing in their suit. Yuri is wearing dark grey silk dress pants, a white tuxedo shirt underneath her dark grey silk suit jacket with matching dark gray tie. Her suit jacket is neatly button up giving her the neat, handsome persona.

 

 

Whilst Yoona is wearing a black silk dress pants, white button down dress shirt underneath her black silk suit jacket. No tie, the first button of her white shirt is undone so are the button of her black suit jacket. Her outfit gave her the rugged, striking façade.

 

 

As soon as they enter the mansion, the usherette led them to the garden where the party was being held. They haven’t stepped out of the garden yet all eyes were already on them. Yuri and Yoona didn’t show any signs of uneasiness because of the attention.

 

Why would they? They are attractive and girls and boys will swoon over them wherever they go. Besides their stylist, aka Sooyoung, dressed them handsomely. Their style matched perfectly with their personality.

 

 

“Welcome!”

 

 

The guests avert their attention from the sisters and turn to where the voice came from. They all looked at the balcony above them. A very, not, attractive young man is standing beside the 50 almost 60-year old man.

 

 

The man who is in his late 50s is known by everyone. He’s everyone’s role model. He’s life is the best example for those rugs to riches stories. And of course, Yuri and Yoona knew him because, even though they hated it, it was their father. His blood runs thru their veins.

 

 

One usher whispered to Yuri, telling them to come up to the balcony and their father ordered it. Yuri placed her hands inside her pocket and followed the usher. As soon as they were couple of steps away from their father and brother, they can hear their father giving speech about something like perseverance and hard work.

 

 

“He should also give speech about family” Yoona whispered to her sister. Yuri just smiled at Yoona’s witty comment.

 

 

Mr. Kwon inhaled then exhaled. “I’ve hide this for how many years now. And… I’m ashamed”

 

 

Yuri and Yoona looked at each other at the same time.

 

 

“I’m ashamed of myself for hiding them for too long. I wasn’t a good father to them way back when they were still young. The reason? Every time I looked at them they remind me of my sins to my late wife. I thought by not treating them well will earn me the forgiveness of my wife but now I realized. My wife is madder at me now more than ever for not treating them the way they should be treated”

 

 

“Unnie…” Yoona called Yuri. The latter just shrugs her shoulders not knowing what’s going on.

 

 

Mr. Kwon turned to her daughters. “I know it took me years to ask for this… I hope I’m not yet too late. My daughters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter