Mistake (4)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doorbell rang in a 2secs interval, like the person ringing it was in an emergency.

An annoyed kid leader walked out of her room. “Where the heck is everyone?” she scan the surrounding and no one was in sight.

They don’t have schedule for that day, did she remember wrong? Another ring brought her out from her trance.

“I said wait didn’t I?” Taeyeon was beyond annoyed. “Wha –Jessica?”

“Yuri…” Jessica let out a soft breathe.

The last time I check my name was Taeyeon

Taeyeon arched her brow. “Oh you mean you’re looking for Yuri!” she snapped her fingers finally understanding the other girl. “She left about an–”

Now, Taeyeon was beyond curious. Jessica didn’t let Taeyeon finish her words she just dash off.

“Not even a ’hi’ or ‘how you’ve been’?” Taeyeon saw Jessica waved her hands. “Nice to see you too”

Jessica flashed a smile before the elevator door closes.

“Can this day get any weirder?” Taeyeon shook her head. She spoke to soon.

Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun were now in the cramp hallway staring at her, like asking her what was that about.

“Beats me” Taeyeon shrugs trying to squeeze herself thru the small cramp up space. “I just opened the door”

 

//

 

“Jessica” Mrs. Kwon was shocked but nonetheless glad to be seeing Jessica 2 days in a row.

Jessica bows. “Umma is Yuri home?”

“Jess?”

Jessica and Mrs. Kwon turned to see Hyukjun slowly descending from the stairs.

“Oppa” Jessica greeted back.

“Something wrong?” Hyukjun stopped beside his mother.

“Yuri… is she here?”

Hyukjun stayed silent.

“She said…” Mrs. Kwon started earning Jessica’s attention. “She said something about an overseas offer she can’t refuse”

“Oh…”

Hyukjun and Mrs. Kwon saw the sadness flashed in Jessica’s beautiful orbs. But the ice princess quickly shook it away.

“She could’ve said goodbye properly” sadness was all over Jessica’s tone.

Hyukjun swallowed the lump on his throat. “I’m sure it was a last minute decision. If there’s someone she would want to see last before she leaves that would be you. That I know”

Jessica flashed a sincere smile to Hyukj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter