Indestructible [Ending]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beware: sweetness overload [i think]

those who will read might die of diabetes

be cautious

 

“Mom~” the little red-haired girl whines. “I told you to tell me a true story not a made up fiction” the little girl sulks and crossed her small arms in front of her chest.

 

The older chocolate-haired woman chuckled at her daughter’s antics. “And how sure are you that my story wasn’t true?”

 

“Because those things only happens in movies~” the little girls sulks more.

 

“Aigoo~ my daughter…” the woman lifted her 5yrs old daughter. “I told you a story. You’ve already gotten what you want so sleep”

 

The woman playfully demanded but the little girl whines and gave her mother a cute puppy dog eyes. “But daddy hasn’t arrive yet~ Soojung wants to wait for dad~”

 

“No bu—”

 

“I’m home!” a husky voice yelled causing Soojung to bolt up from her bed.

 

Soojung took her mother’s hand and together they run towards the voice. Halfway thru the stairs the little girl let go of her mother because she was being a dead weight.

 

“Daddy Yul!” little Soojung exclaimed happily.

 

“OMO! What happened to you my little princess?” Yuri asked bewildered when she saw her daughter’s hair. She turned to the woman, taking her time, walking down the stairs. “Sica~ what happened to my daughter?”

 

Jessica shrugs. “Beats me… you’re the one who asked TaeNy to watch over her”

 

“Aigoooo~” Yuri lifts Soojung up. “I should’ve thought. Good thing she didn’t dye my daughter’s hair pink unlike what she did to Taeyeon”

 

Yuri shivers at the reminder of her best buddy having pink hair.

 

“Why daddy? Don’t you like it?” Soojung pouted.

 

“Oh nonononono…” Yuri shook her head and playfully rubs her nose on Soojung’s chubby cheeks earning a cute baby chuckle from the baby. “I like it. My baby looks cute and unique like her mommy”

 

“Come on…” Jessica clapped her hands and opened her arms widely trying to take Soojung away from Yuri. “Daddy is already here. So let’s sleep”

 

Soojung showed her pouting face to her ‘daddy’.

 

Yuri just chuckled and ruffled Soojung’s red-hair. “Mommy and daddy will tuck you in, is that okay princess?”

 

Soojung cutely nodded her head and the family went to Soojung’s room. The little girl let out a wide yawn as soon as her little body made contact with her soft mattress. Jessica is sitting on the right side of the bed, smiling lovingly at her daughter, whilst Yuri is on the other, fixing the blanket and pillow.

 

“Daddy! Mommy told me a story…” Soojung excitedly announce, trying to fight the drowsiness but ended up cutely rubbing her small eyes with her left hand.

 

“Really?” Yuri asked turning to her wife with a smile on her face. “What did mommy tell this time? Is it your favorite?”

 

Soojung cutely nodded her head.

 

“Cinderella…” Yuri said confidently knowing well that it’s her daughter’s favorite.

 

Soojung shook her head, her eyelids getting heavier by a minute. Yuri was taken by her daughter’s response, the last time she check–which happens to be last night–Cinderella was Soojung’s favorite bed time story.

 

 Yuri turned to her wife with a large question mark on her forehead but Jessica didn’t give her a response. In fact, the older just chuckles.

 

Knowing well that her wife won’t tell her, Yuri asked the little one. “Then what is it about?”

 

“My new favorite…” Soojung happily announced then rubbed her eyes again. “It’s about a princess… riding off to the sunset with her prin—”

 

Soojung wasn’t able to finish her words when sleep finally consumes her. Yuri on the other hand, has this wide smile on her face, almost splitting her face into two. She knew that story well for she was the prince and Jessica, her wife, was the princess.

 

“Goodnight Soojung-ah~” Jessica leaned in and kissed Soojung on the forehead. “Mommy and daddy loves you~”

 

Yuri felt warmness enveloping her entire system–making her content with her life–seeing her wife’s interaction with their daughter. “And to think she was against this whole pregnancy thing”

 

“Goodnight princess~” Yuri mimicked her wife’s action earlier.

 

After successfully tucking in and making their daughter safe and comfortable. The couple left the room.

 

“You told her our story?” Yuri asked as soon as they entered their room. She closed the door whilst Jessica approached the bed.

 

“Yup~” Jessica took the book on the end table then leaned her back on the bed’s headboard.

 

“What did she say?” Yuri asked as she took off her blazer then loosens her tie.

 

“She told me I wasn’t telling her a true story” Jessica responded without taking her eyes off of the book she’s reading.

 

“And why is that?” Yuri asked from inside the bathroom.

 

“She told me those things only happen in the movies” Jessica had a playful smile on her face when she recalled her daughter’s words. She was also able to hear Yuri’s chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

With that said, Jessica watched as Yuri and her jump off the cliff.

 

But Jessica lied though, because as soon as their feet lift off from the ground she closed her eyes. She was feeling nausea like her soul left her body as they freely fall without harness on. Then the falling feeling stopped.

 

Jessica slowly opens her eyes. She looked down which she regretted immediately for they were still 300feet above sea level. She slowly looks up only to see Yuri grinning dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter