Open Your Eyes To Love [3/6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the school’s Christmas Ball has finally arrived. Before this day Yuri has thought Jessica all the things the older girl has to know from the basics up to everything. It’s not that Jessica doesn’t know a thing or two about being girly it’s just that she doesn’t move gracefully like the other girl does and Yuri wants Jessica to shine. She wants the entire world to see who Jessica really is because she knows that deep inside those nerdy glasses and unfashionable clothes lies a very beautiful and stunning woman.

The ball’s theme is prince and princess, Yuri and Taeyeon were already on the school’s covered court where the event will be held. The court magically turned into a castle like the ones on the cartoons and fairytales. Yuri looks were dashing on her royal blue prince outfit while Taeyeon looks very dapper on her white outfit.

“Buddy~ relax they’ll be here any minute. I’ll go get something to drink” Taeyeon chuckled and patted Yuri’s shoulder when she saw the taller girl sweating and nervously wiping the sweat off of her forehead. Yuri just let out a weak chuckle then nodded her head.

Yuri was standing at the bottom of the grand staircase obviously waiting for someone. 30mins have passed but still there weren’t any signs of the girl she wanted to see. Girls kept on walking up to her and asking her for a dance but the tanned prince just politely decline and say that she’s waiting for someone. Since the start of their so called ‘makeover’ thingy, Yuri and Jessica were always seen together. They practically do things together and they become inseparable. At those times Yuri felt herself falling further and further in love with the blonde girl but she kept her feelings hidden for she doesn’t want to ruin their friendship plus she knows that the older girl has a major crush on the football jock Kim Jaejoong and this event, this night will determine the outcome of their hard work.

“Dude! What did I say to you before I leave?” Taeyeon was finally backed with two juices in her hands.

“I can’t help it…this is my work, my pride and honour I just hope she does shines out among the rest” Yuri joked. So far no one knows about her true feelings for Jessica. Even her best buddy Taeyeon doesn’t know anything about it. She’s just thankful that she’s good at hiding things.

“Trust me buddy she will shine” Taeyeon smiled reassuringly then took a sip on her juice.

“Tae-tae~” a husky voice whispered on Taeyeon’s ears. Taeyeon smile grew wider when she felt a pair of arms encircled around her waist.

“Fany-ah~ where’s Jessica?” Yuri immediately asked as soon as she saw the eye-smiling princess behind Taeyeon.

“Yah! You didn’t even let me greet my girlfriend first!” Taeyeon knocked on Yuri’s head then pouted.

“Tae-tae don’t be violent she just wants to see her student” Tiffany scolded her prince but then hugged her tightly. “She’ll be here in a minute Yul”

Tiffany showed her eye-smile to Yuri and the taller girl nodded her head then waited patiently. The music that was blasting immediately died down and turned into an instrumental song. Everyone’s eyes turned to the girl on top of the grand staircase their mouths fell agape at the sight of a true princess. She was wearing a blue gown, same colour as Yuri’s outfit and her blonde hair swayed elegantly as she started walking down the staircase. She was no longer wearing her nerdy glasses and her blonde hair was neatly curled at the end. Tiffany wiped the invisible tears in her eyes at everyone’s reaction to her beloved cousin.

“Nice work mushroom” Taeyeon whispered to her ear making her giggle and hugged the danshin more tightly.

 

 

 

Yuri POV

I can’t keep my mouth close. I know Jessica was beautiful but I didn’t know that he was drop dead gorgeous. Right now, I believe that Jessica is a princess of some long lost kingdom. I can’t express in words what she’s feeling right now. And the fact that Jessica and I kept our gaze locked on each other made my heart flutter and do back flips nonstop. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter